CHAPTER II

NICO

"Hey Neeks wait up..." He jogged to catch up with the younger boy. Nico blushed at the nickname. He realized he has been blushing a lot today.

"H-Hey, what's up?"

"So... hum wait me by your cabin in a few minutes, I will just go to mine to take a quick shower and we can start our movie marathon, ok?"

"O-okay, I will go to the kitchens see if I can make some popcorn" I didn't know why I was so nervous, it was just Percy. As he walked off to his cabin to take his shower, (Nico tried not to think about that), he rushed to the kitchens and made two bowls of popcorn.

As soon as he was settled there was a knock in his door. Nico opened the door and almost lost his footing, Percy was standing there, his hair wet from his shower, he was wearing a black tank top and a lose navy-blue running shorts. His shorts were a little too short and made really hard for Nico not to stare at his well-toned legs, his tank top fit his upper body perfectly, he was muscular but not too ripped. And once again today Nico felt his cheeks burn. He turned away quickly and went inside.

"I-I will take quick shower too, while you set the dvd-thigy up, o-okay?" I asked him but didn't wait for a response, and quickly rushed to take a cold shower. What the Hades, I so screwed.

Percy just laughs at that and turn his attention to the tv "Don't take too long, the popcorn will get cold!"

-

"So, what will we be watching today?" I asked as I came back to the room, Percy was done setting the tv, he had put mine and Hazel's mattresses on the floor and thrown blankets and pillows all over it. The two bowls of popcorn in the middle.

I look down at Percy and he was staring at me, then he looked away quickly, cleared his throat and spoke

"I was thinking in starting with the classics, Star Wars, there is a bunch of movies and animated series, is an entire fictional world"

-

Ten hours later and 4 out of 6 movies done, I was in an overload of information.

There is so many questions that I didn't even knew where to started, but decided keep my questions for tomorrow, I couldn't absorb more information today.

"So, did you like then? I know they are kind of crazy but a lot of people are fanatic for it!" Percy asked looking at me. I laughed at that.

"I can relate to that, when I was a kid, I loved fantasies, pirates and mythology stuff. If those films existed back then, I probably would be one of those fanatics".

Percy laughed at my response "Yeah I could almost picture that" he said

"And yeah I liked those, can wait to watch the rest tomorrow, even though they are kind of a bullshit"

"What is?" Percy asked surprised "I thought you liked the movies?"

"I liked the movies, Perce, just the idea of light side or dark side, and the characters having to choose one of them is bullshit, no one is purely dark or light, at least not humans, we all have dark and light inside, is impossible to have only one"

"You really thing that?" He asked me eagerly, and for a moment I realized he wasn't only asking because the movies. He had that frown in his face, like the he had earlier as he looked at Annabeth.

"What is going on between you and Annabeth?" I decided to ask, and the startled look in his face made me realize that I was right. He looked down and scratched his head.