CHAPTER X

Hello Everybody!!

Last chapter I forgot to write an observation... For now on a few words will be in both bold and italic

This words means they are speaking in greek. Mainly cursing and swearing haha!

In the books there are a lot of instances where a character (usually not the POV) swear, and is discribed just as "...she cursed in ancient greek..."  or something like that.

So as this is a more mature fic,  I already wrote a lot of swearing. And of course I cant forget this part of the character's personality, so I am writing like that.

I did some research on greek swearing and cousing, but it didnt feel rigth to add, it looked like was just taken from google transaltor results.

The last chapter there were some instances were I wrote with that mechanic, and in this one there is a least one too.

This will make more sence when the english crew will be added to the story (eventually).

PERCY

The food started to being served, and I realized how starving I was, I had barely anything since morning, so as soon the servings were put on the table, I buried myself in food.

The hours passed quickly, and despite my ADHD, I didn't even notice, all the music and talks and jesting were enough to keep my mind occupied, until dad stood up from his sit and shimmered away, marking so the end of the feast.

As in of a cue, the people all around started to leave as well.

I saw the afro dude stand from his sit.

"Come Bythos, we should join the others and leave for camp at once"

A shorter fish-centaur stood beside him, he saw me looking at them, he nodded at me respectfully turned away and left.

Afro nodded at me as well and left after the Bythos one. Shame, I wanted to speak with them.

I decided it was my time to leave as well. I rushed to my room to change to normal clothes.

Done that I wondered where I could find Tyson or dad, I decide go look for father first.

I left my room and wandered for a while until I spotted one mermaid kid wearing a servant attire. He was lean with a grayish skin.

"Hello? You know where I could find Lord Poseidon?"

After some stuttering and awkwardness, the poor boy left red in the face quickly swimming away. Huh this folk are so weird.

I took his directions and soon enough I found the big archway where I could find the throne room.

There I found father siting in his throne; Tyson was here too.

"Brother, you here, I was about to look for you"

"Yeah, me too... so what good news you said you had to tell me?"

"Tyson is going to learn under the elder Cyclops" dad told me proudly.

"Wait, as in The Elder Cyclops?"

"Yes!!" Tyson responded happily

"For real? dude that's awesome"

"I will leave in the morning to go to the southern forges brother, but I will see you at camp by the winter solstice."