CHAPTER XII

Hello Guys!! 

This is an important chapter, there is an explanation about a piece of lore that will be important for the future of the fic.

A while ago I came across a percico fic called Bonds by BobInTheComments. It is a lovecraftian kind of fic which I am not really a fan of, but I really liked. I havent read for a while so I dont know how it is going...

Anyway, when I was planning my fic, I decided to use a bit of the writer idea that Olympus should be more organized, and changed a little to fit my own fic.

You can check Bonds both here at wattpad or at AO3

See you guys soon...

________________

August 21th

Percy

The sun was just rising when I surfaced at Camp-Half Blood beach, thankfully there were no campers around this early.

The first thing I did was run to my cabin to put Chrysaor's sword away, I would find a way to hang in the wall later, I put my reward pouch of drachmas in my nightstand drawer too.

I had already changed out of my armor for a new pair of clothes that I found in my wardrobe back in Atlantis, so I was already ready for the day.

I left my cabin and was heading down the road to the big house when I caught a glimpse of Cabin 13, a debate internally a second, but my wish to see Nico was bigger than my promise to dad to talk with Chiron first. So, I ran to his door and knocked softly.

No answer

I knocked again

"Mmmhh go away" His answer was groggy. That made me smile. I knocked again.

"Fuck off" that made me snicker.

"Nico, it's me"

"Perc...?" There was muffled thump followed by a grunt. Did he just fell of the bed?

A second later the door opened violently.

I didn't have the chance to take a look at him, he pulled me to a bone crushing hug.

Oh gods, how I missed him, his small frame fitted perfectly with me, his head was buried deep in the crook of my neck. The smell of lavender in his hair. I didn't have much time to enjoy when he pushed me away, red in the face and an unusual fire in his eyes. He punched me hard in the shoulder.

"Stupido"

"Ouch"

"Imbecile"

"Ouch... stop Nico"

"Non avresti dovuto accettare la missione" he exclaimed in a rapid Italian.

"Calm down man, I don't understand you"

He took a moment to breath and I used this moment to check him ou...look at him. I was just looking at him, yes.

His long hair was pulled up in a messy ponytail, with strands falling in his face, an unnatural shade of black smushed in his eyes, was that make up? Oh gods.

He was wearing a light green t-shirt, too big for him. Wait was that mine? The one I left here the other day? And just a pair of black boxers that I quickly looked away.