CHAPTER III

PERCY

August 14th

Percy was having pleasant dreams for the first time in days, but he couldn't possibly remember them even if his life depended on it later that day. But naturally he was woken up brutally, he was shoved off of his sleep, he heard a yelp and instinctually jumped to his feet waiting for the attack, he looked around and only saw Nico closing the door of his bathroom with a loud bang. "What?? Where??" He asked to no one in specific and lowered his sword that he didn't even realized he uncapped. Wft just happened? Memories of last night came back flooding Percy's mind, and he smiled, the look in Nico's face as he watched, Star Wars, first were confuse, then as he warmed up with the history he was eagerly watching, his eyes shining, Percy knew he was holding back a smile, just didn't knew if it was conscious or not, probably not, the dude was hardwired to not show emotions, but his eyes couldn't lie.

Nico walked back to the room and surprised Percy out of his stupor.

"Oh, hey Nico, good morning, what happened?"

"H-Hey Percy" He answered" Sorry to wake you up, I really needed to go to the bathroom, you know, I drank a lot of water last night" He didn't sound so sure.

He looked at me, his eyes bulged off, he turned bright pink and turned away to his wardrobe. It confused me, I looked down at myself, then I realized, I had a morning wood, and my loose running shorts didn't help hide much. I felt my face heat up and try to hide it with my hands even though Nico was turned. I didn't know why I was embarrassed; we are both guys, guys have morning wood all the time, is quite normal, then a remembered, Nico was gay, not that it bothered me, and he said he used to have a crush on me, and I was shirtless, guess that would made him feel uncomfortable, even though he said I wasn't his type, I still was a guy, half naked with a hardon, in his room. I felt my face warm up again.

"I-I guess I need to go to the bathroom too" I stammered awkwardly and rushed to his bathroom. Surprisedly, I didn't really need to pee, what gives? I just waited go down on its own so I took my time, I went to his sink and washed my face, gargled and tried to fix my hair. When I was nice and clean and down, I went back to the room. I decided not to mention anything, would just make things more awkward.

He already had changed for the day, fixed the mattresses back to their places. The sheets and blankets were a mess over the beds, but he didn't seem to care.

"Nico... I wanted to thank you for the last night... I still have a lot to sort on my head, but you helped me a lot." He looked up, with determination in his eyes and nodded to me and quickly looked away, fidgeting, I had an urge to hug him but I knew he wouldn't like, he wasn't much of a hugger, nor a people person. I was lucky to steal a hug from him last night, probably was the first and last time I ever would do it, it saddened me a bit to think of it but, for a non-hugger he gives one comfy hug.

"Want to hang out tonight again?" I asked. "We can finish the movies and start something new"

I waited nervously for his response. I really wanted to spend more time with the guy.

"Yeah, I would like that" His response was almost a whisper, but I heard him clearly, that made me smile. I patted him in his shoulder and head for the door.

"Cool! I see you later than." I got out and went straight to my cabin. It was early and I didn't encounter no one on the way.

I entered my cabin, and changed for the day, since was still early I jumped in my bed. Thoughts of last night came back to my mind, I smiled knowing Nico liked our movie night, but my mood quickly changed as I remembered our talk after. Nico had said some hard truths, that I needed to hear it coming from someone else. Somehow, deep down I always knew, I simply tried to ignore. There were always a darker and angrier part of me, and I always tried hard to hide it from everybody else.