CHAPTER VII

PERCY

Percy had a very strange morning as usual, today he woke up to a very comfortable bed, those that you don't want to get up, ever. It was very warm and smelled like Nico, by the way Nico was there too. But he didn't have the time to think much about his strange growing feelings for the younger boy when Will, his ex-boyfriend showed up. He was half expecting getting caught in an awkward and tense moment between the two, but Will was unusually cheery, and smirky, wonder why?

But the blonde had brought him back to reality, and burst his warm, comfortable little bubble. The truth about what happened last night hit Percy like a cannon ball. There was so much information he couldn't process. He couldn't decide if he felt proud or scared of his feat of bring a storm, if he were satisfied or guilty of punishing Athena's cabin for Annabeth's betrayal, if he were blameless or ashamed of losing control of his own powers.

When Nico told him he too had lost control of his powers lately, made him feel a little better for himself, but little worried too, he has to remember to ask Nico what happened. But his mind was too foggy, he needed time to think, he needed a change of scenario, and the camp was the worse place he could be right now. The only good thing here was Nico, and he too is making his mind go crazy, in a good confusing way.

Going down to the mess hall, confirmed Percy's worst fears, he always felt himself a little different, detached from his 'peers'. And now, the looks of fear, hate, apprehension and pity told him he was right. Years of hardworking, to earn the camp's trust; wars led, wars fought. His high 'esteem' crumbled by silly mistakes: breaking the heart of the camp's little princess, and losing control of his own abilities, like a freshly claimed demigod.

When the lord of the oceans showed up, he could sense the fear of the campers, thick in the air. He knew it would only aggravate how the campers would feel about him. But at this point he didn't care anymore, the people he gave everything have turned on him. Their respects, praises or admirations little mattered. He only cared for his closest friends now. As for the camp as a whole, he would only protect it as his duty demanded, but no longer for love, and it saddened him to thing like that, but was the truth.

When his father offered to take him away, he didn't think twice and went with him. He didn't care where he would go, it only mattered he wouldn't be 'home'.

Percy appeared at a tall, illuminated and clean room. As soon he set foot at the stoned floor his senses lit up like a Christmas tree. Despite being inside a dry room, he knew he was thousand miles underwater. He knew these exactly coordinates, and how deep in the ocean. He could feel his father's people swarming all around the big castle. He was at Atlantis.

He looked around, and examined the room. It was about 10 foot tall made of green and blue sea stone. Glowing pearls at the ceiling provided the light. A mosaic in the floor showed a black Pegasus. There was a queen-sized bed at one end, a wardrobe made of what seemed old wood likely taken from a shipwreck but beautifully crafted in an imponent piece of furniture.

In the opposite wall a ginormous window made of thick glass, where he could see the gardens. Like he was looking through an aquarium.

The doors too were made of old dark wood, and were wide open, at the other side he could see a hallway filled with water, the water stopped at the door by a sort of magic.

"So... did you like it?" Asked his father, pulling him out of his stupor.

"I hum... It's nice" Was all I could think to say. That brought a little smile at the god's face.

"It's yours"

"Wait, what?" I asked but his smile only grew wider.

"After the war, the Titan war, the castle was mostly destroyed, when the reconstruction began, I had my workers made this room for you. You had a great role in the war, and after you convinced me to abandoned this place to fight alongside my brother and ultimately defeating Typhon, I decided you would always have a room at my home. I will never forget the look in my brother's face when he had to admitted that, without my forces, they would not have defeated our grate enemy. And that was thanks to you, son. You defeated my father, and led an army, and even have Hades convinced to join us. You have made me proud that day."