CHAPTER XIV

Hello everyone, I hope y'all doing fine.

Since I started this book, I decided I would put some smut on it, I am kind unsure now if I will keep doing it, but here is where all will begin.

Anyway, if you are sensible to this content, or don't want to read it, you can skip after the line ------------------------

The smut scene will start right out of the bad, so be careful.

And even after the scene is over, the rest of the chapter will have suggestive and mature language, be warned.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

August 22nd

Percy

Nico's hands were around my waist pulling me under him, he was breathing on my neck, sending shivers to my entire body, his mouth kissed my neck, my collar bone, my chest. My mind was foggy and I couldn't see his eyes, but his smell was unmistakable, it was intoxicating. He was kissing down my chest and reached my belly button, he played with tongue before moving down, his nimble fingers found the waistband of my boxers and he did a quick job of pulling then down, his grip held tight around my hardness, for a moment I thought I would explode without even any attrition, I was craving release. He holds my member in his hand and brought down his head to my groin, kissing the base of it, teasing me, one side, then the other one, he went further down to my balls to play with them. I thought I would explode at any second. Finally, he moved up and line the tip of it with his awaiting mouth, when he closed his mouth around it, I lost my composure and was about thrust deep down his throat...

------------------------------------------------

Reality hit me hard, like a bucket of cold water, I woke up with gasp and ragged breath, my heart felt like I just ran a marathon.

My vision was blurred, and I was still coming down the intense, very obvious wet dream. The ecstasy felling was waning down when I look to my side to see a sleeping Nico, facing the wall. His even breath told me he didn't wake up to my abruptness.

The wet feeling in my lower parts made me jump out of the bed, 'carefully' trying not to wake up Nico, I could feel the mess in my underwear and couldn't let any vestiges behind for anyone to find. I would choose death over that.

I ran to the bathroom, closed and locked the door behind me. I turned the lights on and looked down, there was already a wet spot forming in the front of my sleeping shorts. I striped down both the shorts and my underwear, and I have to say, mess was an understatement. The truth is I haven't had any 'release' since before Hera took me away, the last time I had alone time was a few days after my birthday last year. After that was months of slumbering, then waking up to Lupa, training was hard and that didn't even pass my mind, after that, when I finally reached Camp Jupiter I was thrown in a quest after quest, the days at the Argo II it did cross my mind to do some 'normal teenager behavior', and I had my own cabin, but I was mostly exhausted and all I wanted was to rest, then Tartarus, which is not the best place to think of a wank, by the way. Then we were back and the war was finally over. The last few weeks, have been too chaotic, and with mourning Leo, and Annabeth's weird behavior weighting in my head I didn't really feel like doing it.

I guess no male teenager in the history of teenagers have been so long without touching oneself. The mess was kind of expected.

I put my underwear into the sink, I whispered an apology to no one in especial for doing so. I opened the faucet to wash the evidence off. After I was satisfied, I willed the rest of the water out of it, drying immediately.