CHAPTER XI

Hello Everyone!!

Here is the conclusion of the 'underwater' arc,  it was important for some reasons:

1- Percy's growing power

2-Percy and Poseidon talk after the feast, it holds important significance( last chapter)

So I hope you Enjoy!!

And also Its My Birthday today, so I wanted to give you guys this chapter!

And get ready for some Percy/Nico fluff. I had some fun writing the next chapter today :)

I slowly worked my way around the sunk ship, swimming manually like... a normal person and how I didn't took for granted my powers, swimming like this were very tiresome.

I took my position and waited. Centering myself for another battle. Waiting for Triton signal, and soon enough, the frightening sound roared, making the ground tremble. If I didn't know we were in the same side, I too would want to flee.

The cursed man trembled, their teeth clattering, some even dropped their weapons, it was almost pitiful.

I launched myself, I spotted the closest group and before they even saw me, they turned to dust, I went to the second group, and the next further away, cleaning the whole perimeter.

Some got over their fear and regroup to hold their ground, as I was ravaging a group near the front, two came my way, rage in their eyes and weapons at hand. Before they even got to me arrows sprouted from their necks and they exploded in a cloud of golden dust before they even knew what hit them.

Bill's skill was most impressive, and was far more reassuring being in the good side of that bow.

More and more the dolphin-men took weapons against us, and some were very skilled. But they had no chance. As Triton and I was laying waste to their forces, Bill was raining arrows at any who tried to outflank us, in a matter of minutes, all that remained was me, my brother and a cloud of golden dust covering the front of the ship.

All the ones outside were dead, but I could feel more inside, coming. And He was coming to.

A portside steel door burst open, Chrysaor in his golden armor, sword at hand, emanating hatred. Few of his man following him outside.

"WHO??... YOU!!" He pointed to Triton "And You..." He looked at me

"Oh... I see... Finally dear old daddy found some spine and sent his two favorite brats to kill me" He spit "I am honored. But what he will do, when I send back your heads in a sack, I wonder"

Thankfully, Triton didn't enter the banter and immediately attacked, we didn't know how much more of then remained inside. Remembering the plan, Triton pushed and lured Chrysaor to the open plains, their fight was a sight to be seem, but I stopped looking and focused at the cursed man going for Triton, I intercepted them, those were far more skilled, a few more came from the ship but in no time I was disposing of the rest of them. I took a moment to breath, and extended my senses to the interior of the ship. I couldn't sense more of the cursed-men, it was just the four of us now.

I went after the two, they were just above where Bill was hiding, fighting insanely. I watched carefully as the two ancient beings exchanged hits. The water trembled at each blow. They were evenly matched so I waited for an opening to attack and soon I did. Chrysaor were quick to parry and counter me with a speed I wasn't expecting. My blows were slower compared to Triton's but It gave him more chances to attack Chrysaor, which the later realized. He became more aggressive towards me, and I was gripping Riptide hard, hoping not to be disarmed. Until a moment I was attacking, he went to block me and Triton took this chance. He close the distance before mine and Chrysaor's swords even met, he aimed his Scythian sword at the gap between the helmet and armor, golden boy saw the attack coming and tensed, he would live up to his name and become pure golden dust, but Triton remembered his quest and hesitated. Instead of swiping his head off, he turned his sword and hit him with the flat of the blade hard against the helmet. It all happened in a split second, and we both froze and looked as Chrysaor recovered.