CHAPTER XVIII

I would like to apologize before hand for this chapter. I know absolutely anything about law and how a trial should work, or the proper terms for the situation, and was too lazy to research this time.

Mostly for this chapter I based on the book Order of the Phoenix when Harry is under trial. It is short in the books and doesn't give much as how the magical law actually works.

Anyway, I found myself wanting to write this and when I started, I realized I was f*cked, but kept going anyway.

I hope you guys like.

Love you guys, and I love your comments, I am always reading them, I just cant always answer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 1st

Harry

Tomorrow would be the second month after the war was over. Two months, two months since the fall of Voldemort. Two months since many of my friends and family died.

Two months since the world's greatest threat was defeated, or at least I hoped. Sometimes I had this feeling that, out there, there were way worst things than the Dark Lord; Sometimes I couldn't imagine matter of creature worse than him.

Following the end of war. Hermione and I returned to the burrow the place once filled with happiness and joy, now housed a broken family. The loss of Fred took a heavy toll in everyone. George fell into a deep depression. Molly, once the family's safe harbor would break down at any moment at any corner. It was left to one of her children, or her tired husband to pick her pieces.

Ron had shut down and spend weeks without saying a word. Ginny, tried to be brave, tried pretended nothing happened and tried to replace the elder woman when things got worse. Only to be found breaking down silently in the tool shed after no one seen her for a whole day.

The older brothers tried their best to be present, but the mood in the house, and the chaos in the ministry kept them away.

It was a chaotic day, after Harry returned from Andromeda's house. He spent the day watching over his godson as the older woman was at the ministry resolving the matters of her daughter and husband deaths. The pink haired child would cry and cry for his mom that would never listen. That broke Harry's heart and when he returned to the burrow he decided it was enough.

His relationship with Ginny seemed to went nowhere, he couldn't pretend to return to what it was before, when he was naïve and full of hope. The boy who fell in love with the ginger-haired girl was left forgotten in a distant past.

He decided to break the inexistent relationship and packed up.

He returned to the house he inherited from his godfather. The gloomy place sure needed some attention and was exactly what Harry needed to keep his mind occupied.

After calling favors from Minerva and the newly appointed Minister, Kingsley, they lifted the old spells from the Order of the Phoenix, the worst to undo was the old Fidelius charm that Dumbledore put it, but with the help of the Department of Mysteries' curse breakers, they were able to remove it. When everything was clear Minerva helped me to raise new layers of defensive spells and a brand new fidelius, with me being the Secret Keeper. When things felt finally secure, I called Kreacher back and with his help we cleaned the whole place. My transfigurations skills were still awful but I was able to change a few things, others I had just to throw away, hiding from Kreacher of course. Walburga's old painting in the hallway had to go, and since she put a sticking charm on it, I decide to remove the whole chunk of the wall where it was placed. Kreacher nearly had a heart attack when he saw, but when I gave him the screaming painting to 'keep secure' he was the happiest I have ever seen it.