Chapter 41: Firsts

"Heloix!" I screech, arms flailing as he tosses me on the bed.

An uncontrolled laugh tumbles from his lips at his antics, the towel around his hips falling to the floor as he crawls on the bed. He has a sly smile on his face as he approaches, his hand darting out and snatching the towel I clutch to my body before tossing it behind him on the floor.

"You don't need that." He explains, his body caging me under him.

I let out a nervous giggle at his proximity, feeling shy as his naked body hovers over mine. I've fantasized about this dozens of times over the past months, but now that it's actually happening I don't know how to act.

Heloix drops down to his elbows, bringing his face inches from mine, and offers me a reassuring smile. Ducking down, he presses a small kiss to my lips, the action gentle and calming. I appreciate that he keeps his body disconnected from mine, kissing me until I relax beneath him.

Signing into his touch, I open my mouth and deepen the kiss, thighs clenching as his tongue grazes against mine. Pulling back with a wet pop, Heloix tucks his head into my neck and nips at the sensitive skin. I tighten my hands into fists as he runs his wet tongue down my throat towards my breast, traveling lower until his lips finally close around my nipple.

Throwing my head back, loud pants fall from my mouth as Heloix bites gently on the taut skin, his sharp teeth sending hot sparks through my veins.

A loud growl rumbles through his chest as he lowers his hands and grips my thighs, fingers digging into the skin before spreading my legs wide open and slotting himself between them.

My eyes flash open in response, and I drop my gaze to where our hips are joined, anxiety rushing through me as I eyeball his cock pressing against my core. Heloix seems to sense my nerves and backs up slightly, shifting his weight to his left arm as his right moves to stroke my cheek.

"Don't worry." He murmurs, reaching down and unclenching my fists. "I'm not going to fuck you until you beg for it."

His declaration brings me peace, and I find myself relaxing once more beneath his body. Releasing a quiet breath, I nod for him to continue. Heloix lowers his body on mine once more with a low moan, slotting himself comfortably between my thighs.

I bring my hands up to his shoulders as he returns his attention to my breasts, running my hands up his arms until I reach his back. The muscles quiver underneath my fingertips, and the knowledge that I'm able to invoke such actions from him has me jerking my hips up against his, my wet folds sliding along his cock.

Heloix lets out a loud moan at my actions, his hips diluting against mine as he presses himself more firmly against me.

"My little human." Heloix whispers, his voice tight. "You're going to be the death of me."

A quiet laugh falls from my lips at his words, knowing I could do no such thing.

"That's the goal, my big Beast."

Heloix chokes back a laugh at my words, his eyes widening in shock as mine spread in immediate regret. Why the fuck did I say that? It sounded much sexier in my head.

His lips curl upwards into a teasing smile as he lowers his head next to mine and licks the shell of my ear.

"Your big Beast is going to fuck you with his tongue now." Heloix whispers.

I can feel his cock twitch against me before he begins to inch down my body, his lips pressing soft, wet kisses against my skin the entire way. My mouth falls open in a breathless gasp as he settles himself between my thighs, his large hands gripping the flesh and pushing them even further apart.