Chapter 43: City

I'm up before the sun rises, my anxiety for the day ahead preventing me from sleeping in as I would like. Rolling over, I turn to watch Heloix rest, intrigued as his pupils dart back and forth behind his eyelids.

Bringing up my hand, I lightly run my finger across his lips, enjoying the opportunity to scrutinize him discreetly. His nose crinkles slightly at the contact, eyes fluttering open to return my stare. I expect him to make a joke about my creepy actions, but instead he seems to enjoy the attention, his own eyes raking over my face.

We continue to admire one another in silence, a small smile spreading on my face as Heloix scootches forward and places a small kiss on my cheeks.

"You excited to go into the city today?" He asks as he pulls back, his voice rough and heavy with sleep.

I shrug. "A bit nervous."

A thick arm wraps around my waist and pulls me forward, slotting my body against Heloix's. He rolls on top of me slightly, caging me in as he buries his head into my throat.

There's a sharp pressure on my neck as Heloix bites gently onto the skin, teeth grazing against the surface before his tongue darts out to soothe the marks. As enjoyable as it is, I find myself pulling back to look in his eye, wanting to see his reaction to my question.

"Why are we going?" I probe.

Heloix's face remains blank, giving nothing away and only furthering my suspicion. John is convinced that he has plans to claim me today, but I'm doubtful that that's true. It's unlike Heloix to spring such a thing on me, and he's made it abundantly clear that this isn't the right time.

Instead of answering me, Heloix leans back in and continues biting at my neck, his hand sliding up my leg until it rests at the top of my thighs. I keep my legs closed, ignoring his advances, but he still manages to wiggle his hands between the muscles and spreads my knees apart, exposing myself to him.

Soft fingers graze across my underwear, pressing gently over my clit before moving down to my entrance. I buck up slightly against his touch, breaths coming out in small pants as I gyrate my hips against him.

"If I fuck you, every Beast in the city will be able to smell you on my skin." He murmurs, pushing his palm against me through the underwear, the rough fabric rubbing deliciously against my clit. "And they'll be able to smell me dripping out of you."

I let out a quiet gasp as he shoves my underwear to the side and slides his middle finger in me, continuing until the digit is buried to the hilt. "I want everybody to know you're mine."

The finger slides out with a wet pop before moving up to my clit and circling the skin, using my wetness as lubrication. I reach down to grab him, a quiet whine falling from my lips as I realize my hand can only reach as far as his lower abdomen.

I attempt to slide down further in bed so I can take his cock in my hand, but Heloix has other plans and pulls me on top of him. He moans as he lines me up so my clit rests against his already-naked cock.

He has a wicked smile on his face as he fucks up against me, rubbing his length through my wet folds. His thick tip catches against my clit at the motion, forcing a surprised gasp from my lips.

"Do that again," I command, sitting myself up on him for a better angle.

Placing my hands on his chest, I roll my hips against him and rub my clit on his cock once more. My motions are a bit jerky and uncoordinated, my body still learning how to use these newfound muscles, but Heloix grips my hips and helps to guide me.

His hands flex against my waist as he grinds me against him.

A deep moan falls from his lips as his eyes drop down to watch his cock slide along my pussy, the skin covered with my wetness. My hands continue to push off his chest as I rub myself on him, the digits turning into fists as I feel my orgasm start to approach.