Tom

"Who are you texting?" Daisy said, looking over Tom's shoulder with a grin.

Shooting for Tom's new movie, Chaos Walking, finally started this week. His co-star, Daisy Ridley, would be acting alongside him in this action packed film. He would be portraying a man who vows to protect Daisy's character, and unlocks dark secrets within the planet.

Tom pulled his phone away, looking back at her. "Jake. He wants me to call him."

"He can wait. We need to go over our script."

"He said its important though." He stuck his phone in his pocket. "Let's go over this page and then take a break."

Daisy groaned, irritated. "It's amazing how you get any work done. You never pay attention."

"I'm just that great."

She rolled her eyes, not being able to hide a smile. They started going over their lines, back and forth, alternating between emotions. While rehearsing Daisy could tell that Tom was getting impatient. She finally gave in. She'd rather have him take his time than rush through it.

"Go ahead and call him." She huffed. "We can keep going after."

Tom smiled, and pulled out his phone. He tapped on Jake's contact, and put his device up to his ear. He walked away from Daisy, not wanting her to know their business.

When the line picked up, Jake proceeded to tell him about running into Alyssa, and that she would probably be staying in the same hotel as him.

"Alyssa Miller!?" Daisy heard Tom yell. Her head snapped around, intrigued by what was going on. She could only hear bits and pieces because of how far Tom had walked away.

As they continued to talk, Nick Jonas, another one of Tom's co-stars, walked over to Daisy. "Are you guys ready now? We still have three scenes to shoot today."

"No, because Tom's over there arguing with his boyfriend." She pointed at Tom who was pacing back and forth, still on the phone. "Tom!" She yelled, motioning for him to come back.

"-I'm gonna have to talk to you later. Daisy is ready to kill me." He walked back over to Daisy, and now Nick. He ran his hands through his hair, slightly stressed about the Jake situation. He picked his script up off the table. "Ready." He said.

"Actually," Nick said, "The director is ready to start shooting scene 5."

Tom mentally groaned. He had the scene memorized, which was good, but he wish he had more time to prepare. He followed Nick and Daisy from their resting area onto set.

The day went by pretty quickly, as it was currently nighttime and the sun had set. Today was a brutal day of filming. By the time Tom could finally go to his trailer, he was covered in dirt and fresh scratches from the stunts he had to pull. He had the option to use a stunt double but chose not to.

He went into his bathroom and started washing the sweat and mud off his face. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even hear Daisy come in.

"Tom?" She said.

He jumped, turning around startled. "Shit, you scared me." He laughed.

She laughed too. "Sorry, my bad." She walked out of his bathroom and sat on his couch. "I hope you know I didn't mean to be rude to you today."

He came out of his bathroom, wiping his face off with a wash cloth. "Mean? You weren't mean."

"I feel like I kind of was. I mean, you beat yourself up today doing stunts, and I heard you and Jake arguing, so I just feel a little bad for giving you crap."

Tom chuckled. "Don't worry about it." He sat down on the couch next to her.

"Can I ask what you were arguing about?"

"Uh," he looked at his lap. "It's stupid really. He ran into one of his ex's, and wanted to let me know."

"I wouldn't say that's stupid. Can't say I'd be happy about that either." She giggled a bit.

"Yeah."

Daisy stood up from his couch, and leaned down to hug him. "Get some rest for tomorrow. And make sure to wash those bruises well."

Tom smiled. That's one of the things he adored about her. She was like a mother figure to him. She was either trying to take care of cast members, or was getting onto them about not taking things seriously. Everyone needs a Daisy in their life now and then.

"I will." He hugged back. "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." She walked out of his trailer, closing the door.

Tom laid back onto the couch headrest. He scanned over his bruises, pulling his shirt over his head. He was surprised to see that his chest and torso had the least amount of damage compared to the rest of his body. Probably because the stunt team made him wear padding underneath his clothing for protection.

He slowly sat up and winced. His body felt stiff and tired. All he wanted to do was sleep. But he still had to drive himself home, talk to his manager, go over lines for tomorrow's scenes, and tend to his injuries.
Safe to say, he won't be doing his own stunts again.