Promise

Tom spent a week in recovery after his and Jake's sex day. He felt fine at first, being able to move around, but it wasn't until later that night when the soreness really started to kick in. It was like going to the gym, doing an extreme workout, and then coming home to be in pain the next morning.

Jake kept him on bed rest for the entire seven days. He had something extremely important planned, and wanted Tom to get better. He handed him a glass of water. "Here baby." He kissed his forehead.

"Thank you." He said. He put the glass up to his lips, taking a sip. He set the cup down on the nightstand, leaning back against the headboard. "That was stupid." He admitted.

Jake turned his head to the side, not comprehending what he was putting down.

"Having sex four times in one day." He laughed. "We must be crazy."

Jake smiled. "Wouldn't say crazy, more like horny." He sat down beside him on the bed. "Are you still sore?" He asked.

Tom shook his head. "Not really. Just hurts to bend and stuff."

He nodded. He gently tapped his fingers on his thigh, trying to find the right words. "So, would you like to," he blushed, "go on a date with me tomorrow?"

Tom smiled. "Does this "date" involve any sexual activity? Cause if so, I'm going to have to pass babe."

Jake laughed. "None whatsoever."

Tom tilted his head to the side, pressing his lips to his boyfriends. His hand came up to the side of his face, touching his beard. "Yes, I'll go on a date with you." He said softly.

Jake smiled so hard one couldn't even describe it. "And before you ask me what you need to wear, just put on something nice and comfortable." He gave him a kiss.
~
Tom was waiting in the car, sunglasses placed on top of his head. He wasn't sure what Jake meant by "nice and comfortable",  so he just decided to wear a pink polo shirt, black khaki shorts, his white converses, and white Nike socks to complete the outfit. He parted his hair down the middle, spraying it with hairspray so the hot summer rays of London wouldn't frizz it up. He found it ironic how the U.K. could be so cold 24/7, but on the one day Jake has something important planned, it's hotter than Satan's asshole.

Jake came out of Tom's flat, shoving something into his pocket. He too was wearing a polo shirt, and khaki shorts. Except his shirt was white, and his shorts were blue. His hair was combed back, being out of his face for the first time in days. He opened the drivers seat to Tom's car, sitting down.

"Please don't wreck my car babe." Tom laughed. "This was expensive."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Like you don't make 8-figures a year." He started the car, and pulled out of the driveway.

The drive to where they were going took about thirty minutes total. Tom had panic attack after panic attack due to how many cars Jake almost hit.

"Can you just let me drive?" He finally asked.

"Um, no. Wouldn't be much of a surprise if I had to tell you where to drive to." He pulled into a grassy area, a few other cars beside him. "Besides, we're here."

Jake had taken them to Hydra Park, in downtown London. There was a beautiful sitting area in the grass, and an even more stunning lake to look at. He held Tom's hand as he lead him over to his surprise. "Ta-da!" He gestured towards what he had planned.

Tom's lips curved into a hard-to-miss smile. Jake had set up a picnic for their date. A red and white picnic blanket was laid out across the grass, a few feet away from the lake. He had every type of food you could think of. Pizza sat on a small stand up table, surrounded by breadsticks. There were grapes, Italian sausages, sandwiches, cheeses, berries, meats, and so much more stuff that would be hard to name in one go. And to top it all off, Jake had two bottles of red wine set up in an ice bucket.