Frustrated

After Jake hung up the FaceTime call, Tom was out the door and made his way to work. While driving, he noticed a couple new shops that were open, and decided to stop inside them. He remembered what Jake had said about buying him a few new things, so he decided he should get him something too. He found nothing, which is rare in L.A.

Once he finally finished looking around, he realized that he'd had his phone on silent. He scrolled through his notifications, seeing over twenty messages from Daisy and Nick. Apparently there was a new filming location due to covid-19, so they wouldn't be shooting any new scenes today. Instead they would be moving into a hotel that Lionsgate Studios was renting out for the cast.

"Fuck." He whispered to himself, grasping the fact that he was going to have to pack his stuff once again.

He drove back to the apartment, and then began packing. He kept it simple, only bringing clothes and a few pairs of shoes. On his way out he noticed how cute Tessa looked. She had her head on her paws, and had the biggest puppy dog eyes. It was too cute not to take a picture of. He sent it to Jake, knowing how much he loved his dog.

"Be a good girl while I'm gone." He said, bending down and petting her head. With that he left the apartment and drove to his new place of rest.

The drive to the hotel was about thirty minutes from the apartment. He got out of the car, and smiled when he saw that Daisy and Nick were waiting for him. Nick had sunglasses on, probably to cover his eye bags, and Daisy looked far from happy.

"Hey guys!" He said, very cheerful.

"Hey, Tom." They both said in unison.

"So what's the deal with the sudden location change?" He asked, wanting to know more about the subject.

"Corona's spreading, fast. And they think this location is safer." Nick said.

Daisy shook her head. "To be honest, I give it a week before they shut down production."

Tom looked at her in bewilderment. "You really think so?"

She nodded her head. "The entire country is shutting down. It's too dangerous to keep filming."

Nick yawned. "Hate to be a party pooper, but can we start unpacking already? I'm getting tired."

Tom and Daisy nodded. They began dragging their belongings into the hotel room. It wasn't anything jaw dropping, just average. They entered their room that they would be residing in. It only had two beds, meaning someone was going to have to share.

"I'm sleeping in this bed." Daisy declared, already knowing what was coming. "So you two have fun sharing."

Nick and Tom looked at each other.

"Are you okay with it?" Nick said. "I can sleep on the couch if you want."

Tom shook his head, seeing there was no need. "Nah it's cool."

Once sleeping arrangements and clothes were unpacked, everyone decided to chill out for the rest of the day. Which Daisy wasn't very happy about, because she wanted to go over lines.

"We've went over our lines five hundred times in the past week Daisy." Nick complained. "Can't we just sleep?"

"Yeah, I mean come on." Tom joined in. He was feeling rather tired himself.

"Fine. You two have fun sleeping. I'm going to keep rehearsing. Don't let the bed bugs bite." She snickered.

"Don't be too loud though." Nick said.

She rolled her eyes, giving him the middle finger.

Tom felt the bed dip as Nick laid beside him. He felt awkward sharing a bed with another man. He tried not to think too much of it. They were both professional working actors just trying to get through the week.