Alyssa Pt.1

Tom woke up to another raging boner. He was once again pissed at himself for needing Jake to satisfy him. He felt like he was incapable of taking care of himself. He sat up and sighed. He looked over at his phone and stared at Jake who was still peacefully sleeping.

The events of last night ran through his head and he chuckled to himself. He replayed how Jake's muscular body looked, and the way he touched himself. Not to mention how Jake looked at him. It was to die for. He only wished he could look at him like that in person.

Jake's eyes fluttered open when his alarm clock started going off. He sleepily slammed the off button making the timer fall onto the floor. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled once he realized that Tom had been staring at him the whole time.

"Good morning sleepy head." Tom coo'd.

"Mornin'." He grumbled. He tilted his head back and yawned.

"How late did we stay up last night?"

"Uh, for me it was 4:30, I think."

Meaning that for Tom, he went to sleep around 1:30. He pulled his legs into his chest and started going through what he needed to do today. He counted in his head how many scenes he was probably going to shoot, and whined when he realized he had many tasks to complete.

"Do you want to get ready together?" Jake asked. "Or just go ahead and hang up?"

"Let's get ready together. Don't see a reason not to." Tom grabbed his phone off the nightstand and made his way into the bathroom. Jake watched through the screen as he got ready.

Tom squeezed a tiny amount of tooth paste onto his tooth brush and started cleaning his teeth. He noticed Jake smiling at him, making him blush. "Stop staring at me like that and go get ready."

"You're just so cute in the morning baby." Jake got up out of bed, bringing his phone with him, and started getting ready for the day.

The two continued to chat while FaceTiming and preparing themselves. They talked about everything from vacation and birthday plans to "who's the better kisser".

"It's most definitely me." Jake said, styling his hair.

"You're fucking crazy. When we first kissed you basically devoured me." Tom joked.

"Now I know you're lying. You liked our first kiss."

He shrugged. "Maybe I did. But that doesn't make you the better kisser."

"Let's test that theory when I come back shall we?"

"Bet."

Jake looked at the time and sighed. "Alright, I have to go before I'm late. I'll talk to you later."

"Love you, bye."

"Love you, bye."

Jake hung up the FaceTime call and grabbed his keys. He checked himself one more time in the mirror, looking to see if he was presentable. He proceeded to walk out of the hotel, and unlock his car. Just before he was about to get in, Alyssa walked past him.

"Hi again!" She said, too enthusiastic for him to stand this early in the morning.

"Hey, Alyssa." He held tightly onto the car door handle, eager to leave.

"Where are you going this early?"

"Work." He said, rather cold.

She was taken aback by how heartless he was being with her. She looked down, letting her hair cover her face. "Sorry for bothering you, I'll just go. Have a good day."

There it was. The manipulative girl he used to know and love. Her ways shouldn't bother him anymore. They're not together, and he's happily in a relationship. But at the end of the day, she's still a human, and he felt bad for treating her like she was a piece of shit on his shoe.

He sighed. "Alyssa, wait." He grabbed her arm to stop her from walking any further. "I'm sorry for being rude to you. I'm not the best person to talk to in the mornings."

She laughed. "Yeah, I remember." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear like she always does. "Are you planning on doing anything after work today?"

"Besides sleeping, probably not."

Alyssa grabbed his arms with both hands, and jumped a little. "We should go get coffee later! There's this cute café downtown, and hardly anyone ever goes to it-"

"You know I'm in a relationship right?" He interrupted, before she got to ahead of herself.

"Duh, I'm not stupid. Think of it as catching up with old friends."

Jake sneered at that, thinking it was ironic she referred to them as old friends, when they both knew that wasn't the case. "I'm not so sure I should. Wouldn't feel right."

"Oh come on! It'll be harmless."

Seeing that she wasn't going to light up, he reluctantly agreed. So after his long shooting day ended, he would also be having coffee with his ex girlfriend. Great.