New

Nine days passed since the state mandate was put in place, ordering everyone to stay home. Jake was drifting further and further away from Tom, despite them living together. He barely acknowledged he was even there. Hell, he didn't even play with Tessa anymore.

Tom was now out of medication, falling deeper into depression. At this point he was borderline bipolar, going in and out of manic episodes. One minute he'd feel like he was on top of the world, but the next all he wanted to do was disappear.

He still hadn't told Jake about going off his meds. Seeing that Jake didn't want to be around him anymore, he also made sure that he never went into a depressive state around him. Feeling like he wouldn't care what he was going through.

But, as much as he tried to hide it, Jake could tell something was wrong. He knew Tom, inside and out, and still cared about him very deeply. Even if he couldn't show it due to his attachment issues.

"Baby come cuddle with me." He said, making grabby hands. "I want to hold you."

Jake was sitting on on the bed with his legs spread. Tom smiled. That's one of the sweetest things he's said to him all quarantine. He crawled in between his legs, pressing his back against his chest. Jake took in the angelic scent of his hair, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"What are you watching?" Tom asked, rubbing Jake's leg.

"Friends." He smirked. "I know you have a crush on Jennifer Aniston."

Tom blushed. "Maybe." He turned his head, and smiled. He connected their lips together, more aggressively than he meant to. He moaned, already loving the feel of Jake's touch. To be honest, he needed him to touch him.

His mental health was getting out of hand, to the point where that's all he could feel. Numbness. He wanted to feel good for a moment, even if it was temporary. He moved his hand off Jake's knee, and began touching the bulge in his sweatpants.

Jake still wasn't in the right mindset to have sex. He could tell that Tom wanted it badly, due to how rough he was kissing him. He moved his hand away from his boner, intertwining their fingers together.

"Do you want to," he pecked him on the lips, "try something new?" He began leaving kisses on the side of his neck.

Tom moaned. "Like what?"

Jake grinned. He left a kiss on his shoulder and got up out of bed. Tom let out a soft whine, wanting Jake to touch him more. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back." He said, halfway out the door.

Tom's attention slowly drifted to the tv, chuckling at the characters. He really did have a crush on Jennifer Aniston, no denying it.

When Jake came back, he was holding the other gift bag that he wouldn't let Tom open when he first came back from New York. "Open it." He said, handing him the present.

Tom smiled like a kid in a candy store. He took the paper covering the gift out, throwing it on the floor. He pulled out a medium sized box, with blue ribbon wrapped around it. He slowly untied the ribbon, and took off the lid of the box. He stared at the item, not sure what to think of it.

"I-I um," he honestly didn't know what to say. But he managed to crack a smile. "So how do we use it?"

Jake was happy he didn't hate it. It was a vibrating dildo, around 5 inches. Smaller than Jake's dick size, but enough to satisfy Tom.

He sat behind him on the bed again, Tom in between his legs. He began kissing him, making his body relax and lean back into his chest. "There should be a button to turn it on." He interrupted.