U.K.

Tom pulled out his house key, sliding it into the door knob. He jiggled it around before hearing a click. The door to his flat popped open. It smelt just like he remembered: mint tea, and welcoming.

He threw his jacket down on his couch and flicked on the lights. The first thing he laid eyes on was Tessa's old dog bed from when she was a puppy. He internally frowned, hoping that Miles and Chase were taking good care of her.

Jake walked in the door, grumbling about something. "...drives on opposite side of the road... tea freaks everywhere... pounds instead of dollars..." Everything he was saying came out in a low mutter, meaning Tom could barely hear what he was saying.

"What?" He asked laughing at him.

"London is so weird babe!" He rubbed his forehead. "Everything is so confusing here."

Tom laughed. He walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "Now you know how I feel when I'm in the states all the time." He walked away from him, knowing that Jake was probably rolling his eyes behind him. He smiled to himself.

"Whatever." Jake mumbled. He unzipped his luggage carrier and starting going through his clothes. He began dividing his pants and shirts into two sections.

Tom came back into the room. He had on a different shirt and had taken his shoes off. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Well," Jake began, "how about we finish unpacking and then order takeout. And then maybe watch a movie or something?" He refolded one of his shirts. "I'm too jet lagged to do anything else."

Tom nodded. "Kay then."

"Where can I put my clothes?" He asked, looking around the room.

Tom pointed to a brown and gold drawer beside his bed. "Second drawer down is empty."

Jake nodded. He shuffled his way over to his chest, beginning to set his shirts and undergarments down into it. As he was doing so he couldn't help but notice that Tom had a family picture sitting on top of the dresser. He smiled to himself and grabbed it.

Tom was holding the camera, and his mum and dad were beside him. His three brothers were behind them, making dumb faces. He chuckled to himself. "Your family's adorable baby." He sat the picture back in its place.

Tom came up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist from the backside. He turned his head and laid it upon his back. "Mm, more or less."

Jake placed his hands on Tom's. He began swaying them back and forth, admiring how well kept his flat was. There was no dust in sight, and the marble flooring was so clear he could see his reflection. Everything he owned had a hint of a gold accent to it, making it look fancier.

His bed was the same size as the one they owned back in L.A. The only thing that was seemingly childish in his place was the Spider-Man coffee cup that Jake could see, sitting on the counter.

"What movie should we watch?" Tom asked, squeezing his waist tighter.

"Don't know. But I'm sure Disney Plus has something." He turned and kissed his temple.

Tom nodded his head and released his torso. "You finish unpacking while I go take a shower." He sniffed his newly adopted shirt, ticked that his body odor was bad today.

"Can I shower with you?" Jake added.

Tom shook his head. "No babe."

"But why?" He stuck his bottom lip out like a toddler.

"We both know why."

He crossed his arms. "Um, no I don't. Care to explain?"

Tom huffed. "Because every time we shower together we end up fucking."

Jake scoffed. "And what's wrong with that?"

"We've already had sex today."

"And?" He asked, still not understanding what he was getting at.

"And I don't want to be sore for the next week, just because you're a sex animal." He kissed him on the cheek. "We can do it later."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Fine. But I want more than just a cheek kiss." He puckered his lips, waiting for Tom to lean forward.

Tom softly laughed. He pressed their lips together, rubbing his soft beard with his thumb. He pulled back when Jake started shoving his tongue down his throat. He chuckled. "Finish unpacking so we can watch the movie."

Jake nodded his head. He grabbed his hands with both of his, letting them linger on either side of their legs. "I love you."

"Love you too baby."