Today was June 1st, Tom's twenty fifth birthday. Everyone he knew had been pestering him about it for the past week straight. Asking "what do you want?" or "do you have anything planned?". To which he always responded "not really".

"Happy Birthday!" Jake yelled, jumping on top of Tom who was still sleeping. He heard him loudly groan, but that didn't stop him from attacking his face with kisses.

Tom covered his face, giggling uncontrollably. He sat up in the bed and smiled at him. "Thank you." His brown eyes twinkled as he smushed their lips together. He leaned more into the kiss, and his morning wood was becoming very apparent. He slowly slid his hand into Jake's shorts, groping his member.

Jake pulled his hand away, making him pout. "No time for that right now," he smiled, "we've got a lot to do today."

"We? What do you mean we?" Tom laid his head on a pillow. "I was planning on staying in."

Jake huffed. "You've stayed in for the last four months. Plus it's your birthday! You only turn twenty five once."

"But what about Corona?" He asked. The virus was still running wild and there seemed to be no end in sight. Every time he thought about it he gradually sunk deeper and deeper into his mind's black hole.

"Don't worry about it." He winked. "I've got it covered." He stood up off the bed. "Now get your lazy ass up, it's party time!"

Tom chuckled to himself. He loved how excited he got when it came to birthdays, well except for Paula's, but that's in the past. He rolled out of bed and checked the time. 10:15 am. "What do I need to wear?" He yelled at Jake who was in the kitchen.

"Just something comfortable!" He yelled back.

Tom yawned and went into the bathroom. He picked up his toothbrush, adding a small amount of toothpaste to it, and began brushing his teeth. As he brushed in circular motions he tried to double task. He started combing through his hair, trying to style it just right.

He spit his toothpaste into the sink, and washed his mouth out. He smiled in the mirror, satisfied with how white his teeth were. He continued to do his hair, adding gel to it so it wouldn't fall out of place. Finally, he moisturized his skin, avoiding his legs. He hadn't looked at his cut since the night he did it. He couldn't.

Tom strolled out of the bathroom and headed to their closet. He opened the doors and began scanning through what he would like to wear. He pushed through his clothes, settling on a pair of baggy ripped jeans and a plain pink t-shirt.

He walked back over to the bed, and laid his clothes down. He took his current shirt off and threw it in the laundry basket. He applied deodorant to his armpits, and then slid his new tee over his head. He hesitated when he needed to undress his legs.

Tom walked into the kitchen, holding his jeans in his right arm. Jake was making them breakfast, running around the room like a maniac. "Babe?" He said.

Jake's head whipped around. "Yeah?"

Tom looked down, blushing. He's asked him to change his bandage before, but it was still embarrassing. "Will you, um, change my bandage?" He clutched tightly onto his jeans.

Jake nodded his head. He wiped his hands off with a kitchen towel and then swooped Tom up from underneath his legs. He sat him down on one of the island chairs. "Be right back." He said, leaving a gentle kiss on his lips.

Jake walked into the bathroom and retrieved the first aid kit. He soon returned to Tom doing spider-fingers and taking deep breaths. He laid the kit on the counter and opened it. "Are you nervous sweetheart?"