Home Again

Tom rushed back and forth through the apartment. Picking up dog toys, unwashed clothes, and scattered shoes. He had swept and mopped the entire premises, did all the dishes, and lit a few candles to make the place smell nice. Jake would be coming home today.

He counted down the minutes, looking at his watch every five seconds. He couldn't wait to hold him again, it'd only been a little over two weeks since they parted but it felt like forever. He was tired of having boners all the time, and not being able to get rid of them. But most importantly, he was sick of sleeping alone.

It was 10 a.m. on the nose, Jake should've been here over an hour ago. Tom was starting to get impatient. He picked up his phone, annoyed, and sent him a text message.

"Where are u??"

"Stuck in traffic. Be there soon."

Tom threw his phone on the couch, right after texting him to hurry up. He decided that he didn't want to wait for him inside anymore, and went outside instead. He sat on the bottom step that was made out of concrete.

He admired how well kept the grass was, and how nice the place they were located in looked. They were the only apartment on the block, which they both appreciated since privacy is everything in a relationship with two famous actors.

A white Mercedes pulled into the driveway, and a smile grew across Tom's face. Jake stepped out of the car wearing sunglasses and holding a few gift bags. Tom jumped up from the step, and met him in the middle of the driveway.

Jake smiled when he saw Tom coming towards him. He removed his shades, and held out his arms. The two embraced a homely hug. One of the best feelings in the world is getting to be with someone you love, and they could not deny that.

"Hi baby." Jake said, squeezing him tighter. "I've missed you." He heard soft sniffles coming from his boyfriend and looked at him. "Aww, why are you crying?"

Tom wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "I've just missed you a lot."

Jake laughed at him. He was so cute. He hugged him again, not wanting to let go this time. He hummed as Tom wrapped his hands around his lower back, and kissed him on the cheek. His attention fell to the gift bags he had in his hand. "Are those for me?"

Jake smiled. "One of them is. You can have the rest later." He winked, and gave a devious smile.

Tom didn't think too much of it, and opened the one gift bag that Jake wanted him to. He pulled the items out of the bag and smiled. One was a grey beanie, and the other was a shirt saying, "I survived my trip to NYC".

"Do you get the reference?" Jake laughed.

Tom laughed with him. "Unfortunately, I do."

They looked into each other's eyes, and kissed for the first time in two weeks. Jake moved his hand up to Tom's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. While Tom softly ran his hands up and down Jake's torso, wanting more.

"Ready to come in?" He asked.

Jake nodded. "I have to get my stuff out of the car first." He didn't want to say it, but he was thankful Tom interrupted their makeout. "Take this inside for me, but don't look in it." He said, handing Tom the remaining gift bag.

Tom sighed. "If I must." He walked away, and headed inside.

Jake grabbed his two bags from the trunk, and locked the car. He walked up the concrete steps, and pushed open the front door. He was greeted by an excited Tessa. She jumped up onto him, and he smiled greatly at her. "Hi sweet girl." He coo'd.

He heard a shutter sound go off, and looked up to see Tom taking a picture of them. "Found my new screensaver."

"Can I see it?"

"Absolutely... not."

Jake rolled his eyes playfully. "Will you help me unpack, please?" He asked.

Tom nodded his head, and began unzipping one of Jake's bags. He folded what clothes were clean, and threw the rest in the laundry room to be washed.

"The place looks nice. Did you clean?" Jake sniffed one of the cinnamon scented candles he had lit.

"Yeah. Figured it'd be nice to return to a decent home."

Jake wrapped his arms around his lower back, and gave him an Eskimo kiss. Tom wanted more than an Eskimo kiss though. He attached their lips together, pushing his body up against his. They stumbled, and accidentally fell onto the couch.

They kept kissing, not letting it bother them. Tom ran his hand up underneath Jake's shirt, caressing his abs and chest. His other hand gradually made it's way down to his jeans, palming his boner.

As much as as Jake was turned on, he couldn't go through with having sex with Tom right now. After everything that went down with Alyssa, and all the trauma she'd caused him, he honestly felt like he wasn't good enough for Tom. He felt he deserved someone better than him.

"Babe," he said, pulling his mouth away from his, "I'm tired."

Tom found it odd he said that. Usually, even if Jake was tired, he never turned down sex. Hell, there were times they'd fucked at one in the morning before. "Lucky for you, you have a neat bed to sleep in."

Jake smiled, thankful he let the sex thing go. He pecked him on the lips one last time. "Are you sleeping in it with me?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes the fuck I am."

They got off the couch, and held hands as they walked to the bedroom. Jake threw his shirt on the floor, and also took Tom's off for him. He got in on the left side of the bed, while Tom got in on the right.

Tom unhesitatingly rolled over, and laid his arm across his chest. He nuzzled into the side of his neck. Jake rubbed up and down his back, planting soft kisses in his hair. "I've missed you so much baby."

Tom snored in reply.