Laundry Day pt.2

"Are these yours or mine?" Jake asked, holding up a pair of blue briefs. "I checked the inside for a size but the tags faded."

Tom took the underwear, observing how stretched out the fabric was. He laughed. "They're yours, I can basically see your dick imprint in them." He threw them at his face.

Jake caught them and smirked. "Thanks." He turned around and placed them in the second drawer down.

The two had been folding laundry for the past ten minutes now, growing bored of such a tedious task. Tom had already started the fourth load in the washer, and the third load was currently wet, and in the dryer, waiting to be dried.

"I think this is the last one." Tom said. He paired together two socks, putting them away in the top drawer. He plopped down onto the bed. "Only two more to go." He groaned.

Jake crawled on top of him, his exposed cock sitting firm against his abs. He began kissing Tom, his hand gently running over his torso. "Ready for round three?"

Tom smiled and nodded. He sat up straight, pressing his swollen lips to his. He ran his hand down Jake's body, landing on his member. He began jerking upwards, his focus mainly on his plump lips. They were always so soft, and gentle to kiss.

Jake slowly moved his attention from Tom's lips to the side of his neck. He began sucking on the skin, trapping his flesh between his lips. He pulled back as Tom let out a displeased grunt. "Did I hurt you?" Jake asked.

He shook his head. "It's just, your sucking where a hickey already is." He pointed to the reddish and purplish spot on the side of his neck. "Maybe don't do it there."

Jake chuckled. "Okay." He kissed his lips. He switched to the left side of his neck, beginning to suck on his tender skin. His cock started aching as Tom let out quiet moan.

Tom continued to jerk Jake off, spreading his legs wider. There was a growing hot, sensation emerging from his hole, and all this foreplay was driving him mad. He could feel his lower abdomen building up with pressure already.

Jake continued hickey marking, grinning to himself as he had a godsent idea pop into his mind. "Hey baby?"

"Yeah?"

Jake licked the side of his neck, soothing Tom's new lovebite. He pulled back so his gaze could meet his boyfriends eyes. "Do you want to try the 69 position?"

Tom's pupils went wide with amusement. He internally laughed. "Sure baby." He leaned forward and kissed his lips. "But you're gonna have to tell me how to do this." He giggled.

Jake nodded. He pecked his lips quickly, before instructing him on what to do. "Put your ass in my face." He said.

"What?" Tom expelled, holding back a smile.

"I'm serious. Put your ass in my face."

Tom let out another awkward giggle. He moved out from underneath Jake, letting him lay down onto the bed. Jake moved the pillows out from underneath his head, giving him better access to go down on Tom.

Once Jake was situated, Tom lifted his leg, having one on either side of his torso. He scooted himself back some, so that his rear end was sitting comfortably on top of Jake's face. "Now what?" He asked.

"Have fun." Jake said. He lifted his head up placing his tongue on his hole. He used his lips to kiss his area, while spit ran down into his entrance. His hole tasted warm, oddments of previous cum still running out into his mouth.

Tom moaned. He dipped his head down, taking Jake's cock into his mouth. He tried to steady his breathing, not wanting to bite down on his member, but the pleasure Jake was providing him made it hard to think. He began moving his head back and forth, his hand coming around to hold the base of his cock still. He let his member touch the back of his throat, causing drool to run down onto his chin. He then pulled his head back to admire Jake's saliva covered dick.