Laundry Day pt.1

Jake tripped over a pile of clothes laying on the bedroom floor. He caught himself before he hit the ground. He let out a frustrated groan. "When was the last time we did laundry?"

Tom came into the room, texting someone on his phone. "Haven't done it since we unpacked. So about two weeks ago."

"You should probably do it then." He stood up, wiping his nose. "Those clothes smell."

"Alright." He agreed. "But you're helping."

Jake began picking up the stray clothes off the floor, holding them in his arms. Tom grabbed the laundry basket from the bathroom, carrying it into the wash room. He started separating the clothes into four piles: towels, lights, darks, and underwear.

He picked up each piece of clothing with his thumb and pointer finger, hating the fabric of unclean clothes. He gagged as he touched his own underwear, feeling that he was going to puke.

Jake walked into the room, beginning to separate the laundry he gathered up from around the flat. He laughed when he saw how sickly Tom was looking. "Maybe I should separate them for you."

"You don't have to tell me twice." He dropped one of the clothes he was holding onto the floor. He left a kiss on Jake's cheek. "Thank you. And I'll help fold them when they're done."

"Or," Jake said, "how about we fuck until they're done?" He pulled his body into his. "Make the most of a boring situation?"

Tom laughed. "We both know damn well we won't last more than two rounds."

"Two rounds, take a break, and then another two rounds. Four rounds for four loads." He beamed.

Tom smirked at the crazy idea and kissed him. He lustfully slid his tongue into his mouth, trying to french kiss. He pulled Jake's shirt over his head, immediately returning to his lips.

Jake broke away, taking a breath. "Let me at least start the washer first." He quickly started the washing machine, watching as the first load of clothes begun to spin around.

When Jake turned back around, Tom lurched forward pressing his lips hornily onto his. He fell back onto the floor, his hands immediately landing on Tom's waist. He focused on his lips, sliding his tongue into his mouth, trying to spell his name out. The wet kiss instantly made Jake harden and he let out a moan when he felt his erection grow.

He reached his hand into Tom's sweatpants, realizing he wasn't wearing any underwear. He smirked, biting his bottom lip. He ran his hand up and down his cock, holding it tightly. He let his mouth turn into a grin, watching as Tom lost his mind. "Yes baby." He moaned.

Jake stopped his jerking and pulled his sweats off. He threw them into the light clothes to be washed. His attention landed on Tom again as he saw his boyfriend had removed his shirt as well. He reached up and touch his pecs. They were firm with muscle. He leaned forward and began sucking on the side of his neck. He knew Tom wasn't a fan of hickeys, but he wanted to leave a big one, just for his amusement.

He continued to suck on his neck, groaning loudly as he felt Tom reach his hand into his boxers. Tom roughly pumped his cock, creating a strong fist around it. His hand slid up and down with ease, as Jake was already overflowing with precum.

Jake let his head fall back onto the floor. His mouth parted, as he pulled off his briefs and shorts. He threw them into the laundry pile, then grabbing Tom's cock. He stroked it in steady, fast motions. Tom watched as they both stroked the others dick, getting off to each other. "You're so fucking hot baby." The younger man whined.

Jake smirked. "You're hotter." He released his dick, leaving another sloppy kiss on his lips. He rested his hands on his waist, moving Tom to where he was hovering over his pulsating member. "Fuck." He moaned out as he enhanced the feeling of his boyfriends hole around his length.

"Mghmm." Tom moaned as he began rocking his hips back and forth. He closed his eyes, placing his hands on either side of Jake's head. He pressed his palms into the marble flooring, pushing and pulling Jake's dick in and out of his ass.

"Fuck, your gonna make me cum." Jake moaned. He grabbed Tom's thighs, digging his nails into his skin. He helped him ride, moving his body back and forth on his cock. His head fell back and his eyes squeezed shut. He let the warm feeling wash over him, his hot semen shooting into Tom's entrance.

Tom grinned, his head dipping backwards. Jake's cum in his ass always makes him feel like he's floating above the clouds. He gasped as Jake grabbed his member once again, beginning to stroke it. "Ah, sh-shit Jake." He slapped his ass against his thighs, his hole tightening and untightening around his dick. His stomach contorted as Jake sped up his jerking.

"Cum for me baby." Jake demanded, his pumping quickening. He began adding pressure to his tip, watching as Tom's eyes twitched. He came onto his chest, strings of it hitting his chin.

Tom let his breathing slow before he dipped his head to kiss Jake. He grinned as he pressed their lips together. The washing machine went off, singing a song to indicate that the clothes were ready to be put into the dryer. "Round one done." Tom joked.

Jake laughed. He let out a soft whimper as he felt Tom raise his hips, his used cock falling out of his ass. He watched as Tom switched the clothes, putting the wet ones into the dryer, and the dirty ones into the washing machine.

Tom walked back over to Jake, who was now sitting straight up. "Shouldn't you start the dryer?" Jake asked.

He shook his head. "We'll just dry them all at once. Easier that way."

Jake nodded. He pulled Tom down to his level by his hand, flipping them over to where he was the big spoon. "Are you going to be sore if we keep going?" He asked, knowing Tom can only take so much.

"I'll tell you if I need to stop." He turned his head, kissing his lips.

Jake chuckled. "Alright then." He placed a kiss on his shoulder. He began nibbling on the side of Tom's ear, listening to the soft moans escaping his mouth. He reached his hand over his side, beginning to jerk his already hard member. His hand quickly became covered in precum, and Tom's previous cum.

Tom gently laid his head on the floor, letting his eyes flutter shut. "You make me feel s-so good baby." He put out, not really thinking about much at the moment. He let out a loud moan as he felt Jake's cock enter him. He lifted his left leg, allowing him deeper access.

"Yeah?" Jake asked. He moved his dick into his hole, his torso slamming against his ass.

"Mhm." He exhaled.

Jake slapped his ass cheek. "Say it louder." He tightly gripped Tom from underneath his thigh, raising his leg higher.

Tom tossed his head back against Jake's shoulder. "You m-make me fe-feel so good."

Jake observed how he slid in and out of Tom's pink hole with no effort. How his well-sized member destroyed his entrance, and how loud the wet sounds they were making were becoming evident. Jake slapped his ass again, feeling his climax arriving. "One last time baby."

"You make me feel so g-good, Jake!" He practically yelled. His body shook as cum leaked out of his tip, onto the floor.

Jake pounded into him, letting his orgasm take over. His dick released his white cream, filling Tom up. He let out a lengthy breath, removing his cock from his entrance. "Shit." He breathed, looking at all of his cum running out of Tom's area. "That's hot as fuck."

Tom giggled. The washer went off, signaling that the next pile of laundry was ready to be transferred into the dryer.

"So, how about we take a break now, and then continue after we fold these first two loads?" Jake asked. He peppered kisses up and down Tom's shoulder.

"Clothes on or off?"

Jake chuckled. "Let's keep them off. I like staring at your cute freckled ass."

Tom laughed. "Fine with me." He sat up straight, and walked over the washer, putting the newly refreshed clothes into the drying machine.