Monoma X Insecure Y/N 🖤♀️

Female
1 Part
Warnings: Language, Self Harm Scars

Monoma loved Y/N more than he loved himself. Like come on, she was gorgeous, kind and loving to him, no matter his moods. She was the complete opposite of her brother, Bakugou.

Y/N was quiet, hated yelling, and wouldn't hurt a fly. Monoma loved all of this about her. Monoma also loved the way she would cuddle up to him. Despite her insecurities, she felt very comfortable with Monoma, and that made him one of the happiest people on Earth.

Monoma was now waiting outside Y/N's dorm, waiting for her to come out and say she was ready to go to the beach with class 1-A, 1-B and 1-C. But he started to get curious when it had been 10 minutes with no noise.

"You alright in there, babe," Monoma asked through the closed door. All he got for an answer was a quiet sob.

He didn't waste time to walk in, and saw Y/N crying on her bed, in a hoodie. He closed and locked the door before going over to her and sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling her on his lap.

"What are you crying about," he asked, while untangling her arms around herself.

"I just... I don't like the way I look in a swimsuit," Y/N spoke up between her shaky breaths and more controlled sobs.

Monoma frowned instantly. Did she not see what he saw? The absolute beauty? So Monoma carefully took the hoodie off on Y/N and stood her in front of her mirror.

When Y/N kept looking at the ground, Monoma lifted her face to look at herself.

"What don't you like about that reflection," Monoma asked softly while rubbing her stomach and thighs gently.

Y/N hesitated but spoke up after a few seconds. "My scars..."

Monoma sighed at that and kissed the side of Y/N's neck. He loved those scars. It showed she fought through something and made it out okay. So he kissed Y/N gently and turned her face back to the mirror.

"While I'm not going to force you to go to the beach, I will tell you, that you are absolutely gorgeous and I love your scars," Monoma said softly, occasionally kissing her neck. He turned her around and placed her on the bed, getting on his knees.

He placed kisses all over Y/N's body, constantly complimenting her. When she started to giggle, he smiled.

"Again, I'm not going to force you to go if you really don't want to. I am happy to spend the day alone in the dorms with you, and do whatever you like, but I don't want you to get held back because of your scars, okay? They're beautiful and I love them," Monoma says while standing up and sitting down next to Y/N.

"No, no. I'll go. I'll be okay," Y/N speaks up while climbing into Monoma's lap. "Kiss me again," she demands.

Monoma chuckled and kissed her, just as there was a yell through the door.

"Hurry the fuck up, we're waiting for you," Bakugou yelled through the door.

Y/N frowned at the yelling and Monoma chuckled at cute she looked. He kissed her and stood up, standing her up as well.

"Get your stuff and we'll drive there separately. We'll stop for ice cream to," Monoma said, with a smile, now that his girlfriend was happy again.

Y/N perked up. "The one with all the toppings," Y/N asked hopefully.

"Yes, anything you want."

Overall, Y/N ended up having a great day and Monoma almost beat up a guy who was staring for too long. Tetsutetsu held him back as Kirishima held Bakugou back. They were very protective over Y/N, to say the least.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was shorter than I meant it to be, but the next chapter is a male Y/N, with the same concept, but different storylines, if that makes sense.

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WD: 741

Next: Monoma