Short Oneshots Pt. 4

For: Female
Warnings: Theres hinted NSFw but nothing bad
Part 4 of 4

Summary: Moving in with MHA characters

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Shota Aizawa

"I'm home," Y/N called out, yawning. She wasn't shocked when she didn't get a response. It was a long day for both of them, but she knew he was home since his shoes were.

Unless he forgot them... Again.

She snorted to herself, taking her shoes off and heading upstairs to take a shower. She found Aizawa sleeping at his desk, laptop open.

Y/N eyed his laptop for a second. Test scores. Bakugou, 84%, oh hes gonna be pissed. Denki, 98%, really? Damn, Bakugou's going to murder him. What's the test on?

Sex Ed. Oh.

"Shota," Y/N pulled hair out of his face, and he huffed, before lifting his head a bit, eyes opening. "We have a brand new, never used before bed, and you're sleeping on your desk?"

Shota snorted gently. "My bad."

"Get up," Y/N pulled him up, not giving him the choice to go back to work. Before she could drag him to the bedroom, he kissed her.

They stood there for a few minutes, enjoying each other's presence, gentle kisses leading Aizawa's way as he moved down her neck. "How was work," He grumbled, still kissing her shoulder.

"Long," She mumbled, eyes closing.

"Then let's go to bed together," He wrapped his arms around her back, picking her up effortlessly. "We both need sleep."

Y/N nodded, arms wrapping around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Hawks/Keigo Takami

Y/N sat on the couch, Hawks sat in front of her as she took care of his hair. A movie was playing, and while Y/N would usually be making jokes about the state Hawk's hair was, he didn't seem to be in all that good of a mood.

So she sat him down, got him comfortable, and started taking care of the thick knots, that were borderline matts. Still, she was gentle and taking her time. Not ripping through any knots.

"Lean back for me a bit baby," She spoke up, noticing the way his head started to hang down. "You can rest your head on my leg if you're getting tired."

"Not tired," He mumbled out, but obliged and laid his head back.

Y/N sighed and stayed silent for a few moments. Before she was going to speak, he beat her to it with a mumbled apology.

"Sorry," It was practically unintelligible.

"For what," She asked, starting to pull apart a tougher knot.

"That you have to do this," He spoke up more, and Y/N noticed how defeated he sounded. "It's late and my hair is absolutely disgusting like this, you shouldn't have to-"

"Shut up," Y/N grumbled, pulling his head back by the hair so she could look him in the eyes. "I'm doing this because you are my sweet and caring fiance and I love you."

"Yeah but it's still gross," He looked embarrassed now. "Not to mention, it's literally just our first day living with each other and you have to do this for me."

"Keigo, stop," She kissed his foreheard. "I'm doing this because I want to see you feel better. I don't mind doing this for you, okay? And don't be embarrassed, you've been flying around for more than a week straight. It's normal that your hair is going to get like this when you don't get a break."