Short Oneshots Pt. 2

For: Gender Neutral
Warnings: Language
Part 2 of 2

Summary: Playing Minecraft with MHA characters

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Fumikage Tokoyami

"Are you building trees," Y/N asked, flying over to where Tokoyami's character, which looked a lot like Dark Shadow, was building trees in a forest.

"Yeah, I like them in blue," Tokoyami explained shortly. "I wish I had time to do a good chunk of the forest but training gets in the way with that."

"That's true," Y/N sighed. "But I'm glad we got time to do this, it's fun to play with you, and occasionally Dark Shadow."

"I do too, my Dear," Y/N smiled softly at the pet name. "Since when was there pink wood?"

"Wait until you find out about candles."

Mashirao Ojiro

"What is this," Ojiro asked.

"That's an Axoltol."

"What does it do?"

"Swim."

"That's it?"

"Kill fish."

"That's useless. I want 2 of them."

Yuga Aoyama

"Why would you build a house out of diamonds," Y/N asked, staring at the diamond block house in front of them.

"It's classy! It's new! And it's a castle, thank you very much," He spoke with nothing but sass.

"First of all, it's not new at all, I built like this when I was like 7. Second of all, it's not a castle. It's a big box with a door."

"That's a weird way of saying 'I don't understand art and modern culture."

"That makes no sense, but you know what? If you want to build with diamonds, who am I to stop you," Y/N spoke, while pulling TNT out. "Because I obviously have no power here."

"I SEE THE TNT UN YOUR HAND, BACK UP!"

Mezo Shoji

"When did they add horses," Shoji asked, his character running up to them and sitting on them.

"Like 2013 dude," Y/N snorted.

"Why are they kicking me off?"

"It takes a few tries to earn their love, but you can't really ride them until you get a saddle."

"What have I missed since I last played? Saddle?"

Y/N laughed. "Dude, you've missed so much."

Koji Koda

"How did you catch all these bunnies," Y/N asked, looking at his HUGE bunny farm, that included a little barn with some horses.

"I killed all the trader villagers and stole the leads from the llamas," He explained.

"I mean, still," Y/N laughed. "This is like hundreds. Can you even breed bunnies?"

"Yes, with dandelions and carrots," He confirmed. "But I only bred a few. I caught most of them."

"Props to you."

Hitoshi Shinsou

"Would you stop killing villagers," Y/N asked, watching Shinsou killing them off, then sprinting from the iron golem.