Short Oneshots Pt. 1

For: Female
Warnings: Maybe some language, Idrk
Part 1 of 4?

Summary: Y/N and MHA characters move in together

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Izuku Midoriya

After 3 years of dating each other, Izuku proposed the idea of moving in with eachother before his hero work starts piling up more than it already was. Y/N agreed, and within a month or two, they were all moved in.

And Izuku? He was nervous as hell. It didn't hit him that you two were actually living together until he saw you on the couch, watching your favorite movie, in his hoodie and a pair of shorts.

You looked so comfortable and content, smiling at the funny scenes of the movie, then turned to smile at him. "Hey stalker. You're really staring there."

His face burned and he quickly jogged upstairs, where he originally came from. You yelled for him, saying you were joking, but he didn't respond.

You sighed as you paused the movie, following him upstairs. "Izukuuuu!"

"I'm fine," He called back, and you located him in their bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong," You walked over to him, lifting his face out of his hands.

"Nothing is WRONG," He mumbled, eyes not meeting yours. "Just... It feels so surreal."

"What does," You sat on his lap, his arms tangling around you as you did.

"Finally taking this step with you," He sighed, resting his forehead on your shoulder. "I've wanted it for awhile so this is all just shocking to me."

"Yeah," You laughed softly, a hand coming up to mess with his hair. "Gotta say, I'm flattered. SURREAL?! ME?!"

Izuku chuckled at you wiggling in his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Yes, you."

"Well you didn't have to run away," You kissed the top of his head. "I'm glad we're living together too. I love you."

"I love you too."

Katsuki Bakugou

"Y/N!"

You groaned as he yelled from across your new house. "WHAT?"

"WHERES MY HERO COSTUME PANTS?!"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"CAN YOU HELP ME?!"

You groaned loudly once again, getting up from the couch and going to your guys room. Then you stop as you see him in a pair of sweatpants, no shirt, digging through the laundry basket.

"I swear I cleaned- STOP STARING AND HELP ME LOOK," He yelled but you just smile and walk up to him.

"You're cute when you're yelling at me," You practically cooed and pinched his cheeks before he could yell at you. "Oh so adorable."

"STOP IT-," You cut him off with a kiss, pulling him down by his now red cheeks, and holding him there by his neck.

He tried to pull away and grumble but you just smiled, keeping him there until he gave in and kissed back with a small sigh. There was no point in fighting at that point.

With some maneuvering from you both, he picked you up, hands under your thighs while your legs wrapped around his hips, still kissing.

Once you pulled away, smiling down at him, he felt his heart start to pick up. Your eyes sparkled, smile brightening up your face. "What's got you so happy?"