Short Oneshots Pt. 3

My Hero Academia characters reacting to you crying/being upset

Female or Gender Neutral Y/N, I don't remember what I wrote

In this chapter:
Shinsou
Sato
Hagakure (cancelled)
Monoma
Tamaki
Mirio
Nejire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinsou

He was awake at 3 AM most nights, insomia and homework (or a distracting movie) getting the best of him. He didn't see sleep as a necessity.

He was awake one night, watching a movie in his dorm room. He was so invested, he almost didn't hear you walk into his dorm. Almost.

He looked up to you, as you closed the door behind you, then climbed into the bed, climbing into his lap. Not a word said.

"Well hello there," Shinsou chuckled, kissing you. "Is there a reason you look so upset right now?"

"Just tired and I can't sleep," You mumbled, snuggling into his neck. "Rub my back, bitch."

He snorted, kissing you once more befire pulling the blanket over the two of you and rubbing your back, talking to you gentlyn until you fell asleep on his shoulder.

Before you fell asleep, you mumbled "I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

Sato

He knew exactly how to cheer you up when you were upset. So when he saw you crying in your dorm room, he pulled you to the kitchen.

"What're you in the mood for, babe," He asked, looking down at you as you held him.

"Cookies. Any kind, just cookies," You look up at him, chin on his chest.

"Okay," He said, kissing you before picking you up and keeping you held while he baked.

Toru

Sorry, Idk what to do for her. Don't know her character all that well

Monoma

You laid on the couch of his apartment, waiting for him to come home. He had been on patrol since early that morning, and you just so happened to wake up sick and alone.

You had been stuck with a fever all day, and he hadn't answered any of his texts. Your only confirmation that he was okay was through Deku, who confirmed he smashed his phone.

Finally, Monoma walked in. He jumoed a little when Y/N latched onto him, expecting her to be in the bedroom.

"Hey dear... Are you okay," Monoma kicked his shoes out of the way and let her hold him closer.

"I'm sick, and you have to take care of me," Y/N mumbled into his chest, arms tightening around him.

"Demanding are we," He chuckled, picking her up. "Let's go lay down, okay?"

"Mhm," She hummed, already falling asleep on his shoulder.

"I love you," He said, walking up the stairs.

"I love you too."

Tamaki

Tamaki knew you had panic attacks, just like he did. It wasn't as common but they did happen.

He came home one night, to see you on the kitchen floor, having a panic attack. He knew not to panic himself, and just sat down next to you, holding your hand.

He knew you didn't like to be fully held during a panic attack, feeling trapped and like you can't move.

So he stuck with your hand, kissing the top of your head. He whispered small, comforting things, until you were back to breathing evenly.

"Are you okay," He whispered gently, moving to hesitantly holding you.

"Yeah, just really stressed out," You said, moving more into his arms.

"Okay. I'm here now," Tamaki spoke quietly, holding you closer.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Mirio

Mirio laid back in his dorm room bed, eyes closed and relaxing with earbuds in. He didn't hear you walk in, and was so zoned out, he didn't feel you climb on his chest

Until you smacked his stomach. He jumped and opened his eyes, pulling his earbuds out when he saw you were clearly upset.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I'm. Pissed," He tried to sit up but you didn't budge.

"Well, is there a reason?"

"...I don't know," He smiled softly at you..

"Well how about we talk about your day and figure it out together?"

"...I'm hungry," You said, glaring at his smile getting bigger. "Nevermind, not taking me seriously."

Mirio stopped you from climbing off of him. "I'm joking, Sunshine. Let's get some food."

Nejire

Nejire was sitting in your dorm, watching you pace around the room, complaining about school.

She eventually stopped you, pulling you on the bed. "Okay, time out. What can I help you with?"

"Kiss me, damnit," Nejire smiled at the demand, kissing you.

"Are you all better now?"

"No, as much as I enjoyed thay kiss, they still added a new letter in math," Nejire laughed, moving to sit on your stomach.

"Well, I can't take that letter away, BUT I can help you study?"

"Offer taken."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I got Covid ✌😫

We okay tho, dying a little, but that's okay, builds character

Question: Which MHA Character would you like to take care of you when you're sick?

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WC: 886

Next:
Aizawa
Hawks
All Might
Dabi
Shigaraki
Toga
Twice
Mr. Compress
Fatgum
Midnight??
Mirko??