Mina X Teenage Dad Y/N 🖤♂️

Male
Part 3 of 4
Warnings: Language (I think)

Mina spent the weekend stressing over whether to text Y/N or not. What if s
he was busy? What if he didn't actually want to talk to Mina?

And even if Mina did text him, what would she say? Does she come off as direct and say she likes Y/N? Or does she be friendly?

But what if she's direct and Y/N doesn't feel the same way? Or if she's friendly but Y/N wanted more than that, like Mina did herself?

She ranted to the Bakusquad about all of this in her room until Bakugou groaned in annoyance, grabbing Mina's phone roughly. Mina's eyes widened.

"What are you doing," Mina asks, her rant coming to a sudden stop as he did that.

He started angrily typing and then handed Mina the phone back, walking out of her room. "Thank me later," he yells over his shoulder.

"What did he do," Kaminari asked.

Mina looked at her phone and saw the text he had written but didn't send.

"Hey, it's Ashido from volunteering at the daycare. Sorry I haven't texted you sooner, but I was wondering if you are free to talk," Mina read the text out loud.

"Hey, that wasn't bad," Sero said, shrugging.

"I say send it if he didn't already," Jirou said, scrolling through her playlist on her phone.

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Mina said, shakily holding her thumb over the send button.

"...do you want me to do it, Mina," Kirishima asked, holding his hand out.

Mina reluctantly put the phone in his hand and watched him press send.

"Mina has a girlfriend now," Kaminari exclaimed, making them laugh.

"I don't think that's how this works, Kaminari," Mina said, the joke calming her down a bit.

"That's how Shinsou and I did it," he said casually.

"...so you two never asked each other out? Like you guys never asked each other to be boyfriends or something like that," Sero asks, sitting up slightly.

"No? Why," Kaminari asks curiously, playing with his hoodie strings.

"Uh... So you guys aren't boyfriend and boyfriend," Kirishima says.

"Or dating," Jirou says, looking at Kaminari over her phone.

"...So I've been fucking him when we aren't dating? Does that make me a whore," Kaminari says, looking genuinely worried, making the group laugh.

"No Kaminari, that doesn't make you a whore," Mina says, laughing.

"...I need to go ask what we are. Bye," Kaminari said before rushing out the door.

Y/N sat at his desk in his room, studying when he got up to take a small break. He hadn't eaten or slept a lot, Aizawa going to give him water ever so often.

He walked downstairs, seeing Aizawa grading papers at the table. He looked up at Y/N as he walked into the kitchen.

"Finally taking a break," Aizawa asked, pushing a graded paper away.

"Yeah. I need it. Hungry," Y/N says, stretching.

Aizawa stood up, grabbing his graded papers and putting them away in his bag.

"I need to head back to work to give these to Present Mic. There's soba on the bottom shelf," he spoke, grabbing his phone and keys.

"Thank you," Y/N said, yawning. He knew Harley was with Shinsou in the living room, hearing them.