Mina X Teenage Mom Y/N 🖤♀️

Female
Part 1 of 4
Warning: Language

All of class 1-A has to have 50 hours of volunteer time to pass their 3rd year of U.A. Some chose the homeless shelter, some chose the animal shelter, and some chose the local daycare. Mina was one of the few that chose the daycare.

Mina LOVED kids, I'll tell you that much. She was also good with them. She grew up with little sisters and brothers and took care of them while her parents couldn't. She missed this during U.A., so decided to volunteer with kids.

She was in heaven when she got there. All she had to do was play with kids for a day. But one caught her eye.

She was 5 years old and the sweetest kid. Mina payed a lot of attention to her, which the other kids didn't notice due to the other U.A. kids hanging with them.

This little girl was Harlow L/N, but she went by Harley. She was lightskin, had curly H/C hair, and gorgeous E/C eyes. Mina loved the curly hair.

Mina ended up braiding her hair when Harley asked. Mina spent the next few days with this kid, loving the kid more and more each day.

Then Y/N came.

Y/N was 19 years old, and the mother to Harley. Y/N was a very, VERY stupid kid and had sex when she was 14. She got pregnant and her parents pretty much abandoned her, and the boy wanted nothing to do with it, so she went to go live with her uncle, Shota Aizawa.

She still lived with him, while going to college. Aizawa and Shinsoi watched Harley when they could, Eri and her being great friends, but they had lives too. So daycare it was.

Harley had come home everyday, the past few days, to talk about the "pretty and nice pink girl" and came home with her hair braided. Aizawa told Y/N that he was sure it was his student, Mina Ashido, considering she was pink and volunteering there.

Y/N had a few classes canceled today and was ready to spend it with her daughter. She walked in, and signed her out when she heard her voice.

"Mama," Harley yelled, running up to Y/N, clearly surprised to see her Mom pick her up, other than Aizawa or Shinsou.

Y/N picked her daughter up as she ran into her arms, kissing her cheek. "Hey, baby. How was daycare?"

"It was great! I got to see the pretty pink girl again... Do you want to meet her," Harley says so excitedly, that it's impossible for her mother to say no.

"Absolutely," Y/N says, smiling.

"Let me go get her," Harley sounded excited, making Y/N just so fucking happy, the stress about midterms just blowing over her head.

Y/N set her down and Harley ran back through the doors, just to pull the "pretty pink girl" through the door, both of them giggling.

Mina looked up and she would be lying if she said she didn't find this girl so damn fine. She was about to do the fuckboy face, she was so fine.

Mina took note that Harley had the same hair color and eye color, eye shape, nose shape and height. Clearly, Harley was going to be tall like Y/N, being about 4'3 at 5 years old.

(Average height for a 5 year old is 3'7, so you don't have to look it up.)

Mina smiled a little and whispered out a "Hi," unsure of what to say.

Y/N could tell that Mina was checking her out and it made her smirk gently.

"So you're the pretty pink girl that Harley talks about... She was right about the pretty part," Y/N says, not even aware this was flirting.

Mina's blush was hard to see, but Y/N could see it. Mina was speechless until something finally decides to fall out of her mouth, without her permission.

"You're gorgeous."

Y/N's eyebrows shot up, and Mina's jaw dropped a little.

"I- I mean uhm... Harley! Harley is... Pretty," Mina blurts out like the statement debunks the one she said before.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. I don't mind a compliment here and there... Especially from a beauty like you," Y/N says like it's a fact.

"I TOLD you she was pretty, Mama," Harley speaks up, giggling slightly.

Mina is just standing there, jaw dropped a little, not knowing what to say.

"Look, I think it's time Harley and I go get some food and spend the day together. Guess I'll see you tomorrow... Ashido," Y/N winks and walks off with Harley, who was excitedly going on about her day.

Mina is star struck but it hits her. Y/N knew her name... How?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love the idea of Mina being great with kids so this came to my mind. The thought of a bunch of kids loving Mina since she was so good with them. But I didn't want Y/N to have a lit of kids, so I worked with a daughter.

I made Harlow lightskin, without describing the fathers features. Of course, Harlow can look however you please, this is just what I pictured. You can make her look just like you, use my description or look nothing like you, it won't affect the overall storyline.

The next chapter is the male version of this, exact same words so feel free to skip it.

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WC: 987