Todoroki X Energetic Y/N 🖤

(Finish the heart 👆)

Gender Neutral
Warnings: Language
Part 1 of 2

Everyone thought Todoroki's and Y/N's personalities would clash, Todoroki being more quiet and reserved, while Y/N being much more energetic, and loud. Like Denki level. It didn't help that they were best friends.

But no, they didn't clash. Actually, Y/N and Todoroki dating made them benefit each other. Todoroki was the only human to exist to get Y/N to calm down and take a nap ever so often, while Y/N could get Todoroki to show emotion more often.

And Y/N deeply appreciated that he was trying. He was trying so hard, keeping Y/N happy in anyway he can. Those ways resulted in cuddling, going out to do things, or both of them breaking into Endeavor's room to steal his credit card.

One day, Y/N and Todoroki were at the mall, Y/N excitedly dragging Todoroki through it. Todoroki has been told that this should've annoyed him. Instead, he found it adorable how excited they got by the smallest things.

When they came up to a clothing shop, Todoroki followed Y/N in and Y/N looked mesmerized by all the clothes. He found it precious how happy they looked over some cheap clothes. Well, cheap to Todoroki's rich ass.

"Babe. Look at this fucking hoodie," Y/N said, throwing it to him.

He looked at the F/C color hoodies with Y/N's favorite anime character's face. "You would look great in it... But it would fit big on you,"

"Sho... Don't act like you don't love me wearing bigger clothes when you cuddle." Y/N was right. He wouldn't deny it. He found it adorable as hell.

"Why would I act like I don't like it? Of course I do," he says, confused on why he would hide it.

Y/N smiled and goes up to him, grabbing his face and kissing him gently. "You're precious, Shoto Todoroki. Now, I, Y/N L/N, am getting this hoodie."

He watches Y/N start to walk away, towards the register, when he catches up. "Wait, I got the old man's card."

Y/N giggles and kisses his cheek, setting the hoodie on the register. "Thank you, babe."

"Anything for you, Y/N."

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

A few days later, Todoroki is at his locker, about to text Y/N to ask where they want to meet up for dinner that night. When he was about to click the button, Denki comes running up and smacking his phone out of his hand.

"Uh... What was that for, Kaminari," Todoroki asks, looking at the stressed out Denki.

"It's Y/N! (She/He/They) (is/are) FROWNING! (She/He/They)  NEVER (do/does) that! And (she/he/they) won't tell me what's wrong! Help me," Denki yells at Todoroki, tempted to hit him for emphasis.

(Sorry if you don't understand that 💀 just specify your pronouns and the linking verb that fits with it)

Todoroki processed his words and calmly spoke. "Where (is/are) (she/he/they)?"

(Now I see I should've just used "they" 🙂 fml)

"Dorm room," Denki yells, worried about his best friend. Out of the 3 years they've went to U.A. together, he's never seen them sad. So he was worried.

Todoroki got to their dorm room, knocking on it. When there was no response, he opened the door and indeed found his S/O, crying in their bed.

He's left confused on what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally got a Todoroki one out 😩

Todoroki is definitely one of the most innocent people in My Hero Academia, so I never really understood headcannons where he was rough and overly sexual.

He seems like a boyfriend who understands cuddling more than anything, and prefers to stay in, due to people knowing him because of Endeavor.

But he will most definitely go out with you if it means he gets to see your smile. AHH I LOVE HIM AND I'M LESBIAN 😫

He's most definitely one of my comfort characters.

Question: Who's your comfort character in My Hero Academia?

And I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion of the pronouns. I will probably just start making separate chapters for female, male, and non-binary, which is more understanding for me.

There IS a part 2 for this, so keep look out for it. It will be the next chapter.

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WC: 800

Next: Todoroki