Short Oneshots Pt. 4

My Hero Academia characters reacting to you crying/being upset

Female or Gender Neutral Y/N, I don't remember what I wrote

In this chapter:
Aizawa
Hawks
All Might
Dabi
Shigaraki
Toga
Twice
Mr. Conpress
Midnight??
Mirko??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa

Aizawa watched as you paced around the house, pissed off at him. He was trying to figure out what he did but had no idea.

He finally followed you to the bedroom, and grabbed you before you left again.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you upset with me?"

"I'm not upset with YOU, I'm upset with everyone."

"Is there a reason?"

"...maybe not?"

Aizawa stared at you for a second before grabbing your hips and pushing you onto the bed. Before you could say much, he was putting you in front of him and massaging your shoulders.

You sighed, leaning into it. "Much better."

"Let's take a nap, Y/N."

Hawks

Hawks flew into your living room, falling on his ass like usual. He stood up and eyed the living room for you, before moving to the bedroom.

You were snuggled into the blankets, and he saw your tear stained cheeks shine in the moonlight.

He moved to your side quietly, bending next to the bed and rubbing your back gently. You sighed gently, moving around slightly and processing that someone was touching you.

"Hm... No, only my boyfriend can touch me," You mumbled, swatting the hand away. You were still asleep.

Hawks chuckled, shaking your arm slightly. "It is your boyfriend, Y/N."

You spared him a glance and he was confused when your hand landed on his head, hand moving.

"My boyfriend is not nearly this tall."

"Okay, haha smartass," He said, pulling his jacket off as you snorted.

"You love my smartass," You let out a groan as he sat on your waist, straddling your hips. "Short, small, yet you still weigh a ton."

"Wow, okay, I see how it is," Hawk's said, leaning down and kissing you. "Why were you crying earlier?"

"I am going to be fully honest, it is nothing to worry about. I had a very stressful day, and I didn't feel good most of it."

You kissed him again, lingering for a few moments before mumbling. "So get that pout off your face."

"I am not pouting, I am worrying," Hawks said, definitely pouting.

"You look like a kid who didn't get his toy car for Christmas."

"I preferred helicopters."

"Tuh, figures. Of course you were a helicopter kid, that explains everything."

"You little-," Hawks flipped you on your stomach, making you laugh as he sat on your lower back and smack you ass.

"Ugh, harder," You groaned out, making Hawks wheeze out a laugh, leaning down to lay fully on your back.

"The fuck is wrong with you," He asked, kissing the back if you neck.

"Don't act like you not mad turned on right now," You started wiggling your ass, making him laugh.