Short Oneshots Pt. 4

For: Female
Warnings: Language
Part 4 of 4

Summary: Planning/Going on a Valentine's date with MHA characters

Mezo Shoji
Koji Koda
Hitoshi Shinsou
Rikido Sato
Neito Monoma
Tamaki Amajiki

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Mezo Shoji

Shoji jumped when he felt someone jump on his back as he looked through his locker.

"Hey babe," Y/N smiled, kissing his cheek. "You're my Valentine."

"I don't think thats how that works," He snorted, two hands holding her legs so she wouldn't fall.

"Who else would it be," Y/N gasped, then bit her lip. "Tsuyu IS kindaaa..."

"Finish that sentence."

"Cute as hell," Y/N chuckled, kissing his jawline. "But you're my Valentine, right?"

"Of course I am," He turned his head and pulled his mask down so they could kiss properly.

"Good, because I got you so many presents," Y/N mumbled against his lips and he groaned.

"How many?"

"So many."

"Is there a number?"

"No because I'm gonna get more."

Koji Koda

Y/N smiled as she watched Koda play with a puppy. She knew pet store would be the perfect date for Valentine's day.

"I'm gonna get him," Koda smiled, petting the saint bernard puppy. He was obviously already decent sized, despite still being a puppy.

"Are you," Y/N grinned, leaning down to pet it as well. "He is really cute. Already knows how to sit too."

"You shouldn't let me get another animal," Koda scratched behind the puppy's ear and watched him kick his back leg.

"No, I fully support it," Y/N shook her head. "If you don't get him, I will."

"...how much does he cost," Y/N chuckled at his question.

"Don't worry about it. Consider it a Valentines present," Y/N kissed Koda gently. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Hitoshi Shinsou

"That burp was weak as fuck," Y/N laughed mockingly, crossing her legs.

"Compared to your elephant sounding ass burps, of course it was weak," Shinsou laughed back.

"You do have the stank though, JESUS," She blew out some air, waving her hand in front of her face.

"What kind of weak ass Valentines date is this," Present Mic asked, eyeing them as they sat on Shinsou's parent's couch.

"What do you mean," Y/N frowned.

"Yeah, this is great," Shinsou defended her.

"Awww, babe," Y/N smiled, kissing him.

"Yuck," Eri scrunched her nose at the two.

"Oh is that gross," Shinsou asked and Eri nodded. "Wooow, okay, watch this."

Eri acreeched when Shinsou licked Y/N's face, and Present Mic geabbed her, covering her eyes. "You animals."

Y/N cackled, wiping her face. "Filthy."

"You bite me all the time," Shinsou smacked her arm.

"There's less spit," She groaned, scrubbing at her face with her sleeve.

"Again, you guys suck at Valentine's day," Present Mic scoffed, walking away. "No dinner, no flowers, no chocolate, lame!"

Shinsou looked to Y/N then held a hand over his heart. "I love you so much, Y/N. Every burp, every insult, every bite. I'll get you McDonald's and a dandelion tomorrow to show my everlasting love for you, ny loving girlfriend."

Y/N cackled at Present Mic glaring at him from around the corner. "Add some chocolate on top of that, and you got it."

Rikido Sato

"Oh you dick," Y/N yelled at Denki.

"I didn't know they were your's," He yelled back, jumping over the dorm couxh to make some room between them.

"Why the fuck would YOU get Valentines day cookies," Denki gasped.

"I'll let you know, both women AND men LOVE me," Denki threw a pillow at her.

"I can make more," Sato asked, still standing in the kitchen, watching them argue.

"Babe, I love you, but I am beating his ass," Denki screamed as Y/N chased him.

"I love you too," Sato laughed, watching.

Neito Monoma

"I am beating you at this stupid holiday," Monoma swore, over the phone.

"Its not a competition," Y/N smirked, falling on her bed. "But if it was, I might let you win if you get me a bunch of presents."

"...you want presents," He asked.

"Have you ever celebrated Valentine's day," Y/N laughed. "How were you gonna win?"

"Nice dinner and your favorite movie... Is that not good enough," Y/N sighed at his sudden nervous tone.

"Again, its not a competition," She flipped to her stomach. "That time with you sounds great, regardless. You work so hard, you deserve that break, especially with me."

"It's been awhile since we webt on a proper date," Monoma grumbled.

"Exactly! A nice dinner and a movie sounds absolutely amazing with you, Neito. I would love that," She smiled. "Now I need you to promise me something."

"Yeah?"

"Don't make it a competition."

"..."

"Neito."

"Fine."

Tamaki Amajiki

Tamaki stared at the movie screen. What was this movie? Why was it so... Terrible? What was the plot? Was there even a plot? The jokes were terrible, and the only good part it had was the small horror aspect.

Emphasis on the small.

"This movie sucks," Y/N whispered, snorting.

"It had great reviews," Tamaki responded with a shrug.

"Idiots," Y/N snorted, then patted his arm. "If we leave now, we can catch a bus back to my place. We'll watch some other better movie than this horseshit."

"Let's go," He stood as she held his hand, and they made their way out of there quickly.

× × × × × ×

WC: 904