Short Oneshots Pt. 1 🖤

For: Female
Warnings: Language
Part 1 of 4

Summary: Planning/Going on a Valentine's date with MHA characters

Izuku Midoriya
Bakugou Katsuki
Eijiro Kirishima
Ochako Uraraka
Denki Kaminari

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Izuku Midoriya

Y/N watched in amusement as Midoriya ran across his dorm, looking for his shoes. "Is it that big of a deal?"

"Y/N," He deadpanned, looking to her. "This suit is decent. I can NOT wear my red sneakers with this."

"You need a new pair of those, they are ripping at the seems," Y/N snickered.

"You made my point right there," He pointed out, and she shrugged, standing from his bed.

"Okay, what about this," Y/N put a hand on his shoulder. "You wear those sneakers."

"But Y/N-"

"Not done," She shut him up. "You wear these sneakers with that t-shirt you love, and those dorky baggy jean shorts that you somehow pull off?"

Izuku stared for a second. "You don't want to have a fancy dinner? But you look great in that dress."

"I look amazing in anything I wear," She snorted. "And anything is great. Those restaurants are going to absolutely packed, I'm loud and won't be able to yell, and you won't be able to get all dorkry without people staring at us."

She watched him sag, to the ground. "Thank god, I forgot to make reservations."

Y/N cackled and collapsed to the ground with him, holding him in a hug. He grinned, holding her back. "What would you like to do then?"

"Comic book store, cheap diner, a movie if it isn't too packed, ice cream and then go to my house to pass out until morning," Y/N explained and Midoriya nodded.

"Sounds perfect."

Katsuki Bakugou

Bakugou stared at the single rose on his desk. This was a stupid holiday, and Y/N said she was fine with not celebrating it. But... She did like celebrating it and she wss only saying it for his sake, right?

RIGHT?!

He ran a hand down his face. Dumb holiday, doent a damn dollar on a single rose. Stupid.

He jumped at the knock on his door. He already knew it was Y/N. They usually spent Saturday's at the dorms to have a mostly uninterrupted movie nights.

He sighed, standing to open the door, rose in his back pocket. Better now than never. Y/N would like it, right? Why was he nervous, who cares whether she likes it or not?

"Hi," Y/N smiled when he opened the door, immediately walking in and kissing his cheek and moving to his bed. "So I saw these two movie previews, and they both look great. We can save one for next week since I know you have-"

She stopped as he stopped in front of her. She just smiled up at him. "Hi."

He rolled his eyes, grabbing the rose amd handing it to her. Confidently of course.

She stared at it for a second before absolutely grinning. "You're so dopey, I love it," Y/N snickered, taking the rose.

"THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN," He yelled.

"It means you're the one who said you absolutely hated Valentines day and yet here you are, getting me a single rose," She smirked. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you like me."