Shigaraki X Invincible Y/N 🖤

Gender Neutral
1 Part
Warning: Language

Shigaraki wants to be able to touch things so bad. So when he meets a girl/boy/person that has a quirk, where quirks don't work on them, he's immediately drawn to them.

Y/N and Shigaraki have been dating for 3 years now, but despite that, Shigaraki still can't get enough of them. From their hair to their stomach, to their everything, he loved them.

God, ESPECIALLY their soft, more chubby stomach and thighs. Shigaraki loved them and always had a hand on Y/N's thighs or stomach.

When Overhaul came over one day and tried to shoot Y/N with a quirk canceling bullet, you best guess he protected you. Overhaul almost died, and didn't die because of Kurogiri holding Shigaraki back while Toga made sure Y/N was okay.

One night, Y/N was helping Kurogiri with dishes, drying and putting away the ones he cleaned.

"Kurogiri, do you ever get tired of being inside all the time? I would hate not being able to leave," Y/N says, making conversation.

"Well, Ms/Mr. L/N, I enjoy it inside. As long as I'm with the LOV, I don't see an issue with being inside all the time," he says, matter of factly.

"Awwww, I love you Mamagiri," you say, not expecting that answer.

Kurogiri chuckles softly. "I love you too L/N."

Soon enough, the LOV gets back from whatever mission they were on. You frown when you don't see Shigaraki.

"Where's Shiggy?"

"The plan didn't go well, so he's probably throwing a fit out back," Dabi says, in his emotionless tone.

"Don't be an asshole, Dabi! He's fine, N/N, just needed a moment," Toga speaks up.

"Alright. Be right back," Y/N said, knowing she was the one thing that could calm him down.

Y/N found Shigaraki after going through the back of the building. Shigaraki sat on the ground, back against the building, and looked tense.

Y/N sat by him and held his hand, and leaning into his side. He relaxed and pulled Y/N closer.

"I fucked up today," he says, looking defeated.

"Want to talk about it," Y/N asks, kissing his neck gently.

"No. I really don't, just... Please hold me," he says with a shaky voice.

Y/N climbs on his lap, and holds him for hours, since they fell asleep.

Shigaraki would always appreciate every second with
Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a shorter one, but I had fun writing it. I love soft Shigaraki ✋😩

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WC: 494

Next: Shinsou