Bakugou Growing Up with Y/N 🖤

Female
Warnings: Language, Mentions of Blood, Mentions of Getting shot ??, Mention of Not Being Able to have Kids ??
Part 1 of 1

Y/N Quirk: Animal Communication

• Communications

Can talk to animals, but can't control them like Koda. She can ask to attack but of course, that's up to the animal whether they listen to her or not.

• Ability

Can take any animal's ability. Like a cheetahs speed, a cows sense of smell or even a monkey's natural talent to climb. All depends on what she focuses on. She can also grow certain animal like parts, like claws, wings and others.

• Tail

She has a monkey tail that she can wrap around someone and knock them over. It's extremely strong. She can even hang from it. It is retractable.

• Fangs

She has snake fangs, that can let out venom that doesn't effect herself. When in a person's bloodstream, depending on how much or how strong she made it, can knock them out, put them in a coma or just straight up kill them. When in the digestive system, they get extremely sick, and there's no trace of it.

• Cat Eyes

Can see in the dark but colors are much different.

• Senses

• Senses

Great smell, like an elephant
Great taste, like a mouse
Great hearing, like a cave fish
Great vision, like certain snakes
Great touch, like a catfish
Can sense the earths magnetic field like a bee
Can sense incoming danger
Can sense emotions

Drawback:
If you use an animals ability too much, you'll start to see like them, which isn't too bad most of the time, but a lot of animals that are useful to her are colorblind in a way, which is annoying. One time, she copied a fish's ability to breathe underwater too long and a small film grew over her eye, like a fish. The world was much more blurry for hours.

If too much vemon is produced, her fangs hurt for hours. And they hurt a LOT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Age 3
------------------

Bakugou and his Mom were going over to the Midoriya's house to meet the new addition to the family.

Y/N Midoriya, Originally Y/N L/N, but got saved by Crimson Riot, while in an abusive family. Her family took it too far on day. Far enough to catch the attention of the nearby hero, Crimson Riot. After a deeper look into Y/N's case, she was put into foster care and soon adopted by Inko Midoriya.

Y/N already loved her new family, especially her new brother. Inko loved seeing them get along so well. But now, it was time for Izuku's best friend and Y/N to meet.