Denki X Y/N 🖤

For: Male
Warnings: Language
Part 1 of 1

Summary: Denki gets sick amd Y/N is there to take care of him. Plus I threw in random scenes

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Denki sat at his desk, staring at his homework like it was trying to kill him. The self hatred anthem in his head played so loud, he couldn't hear his boyfriend walk in.

That was until two arms wrapped around him from behind. He huffed and fell into them dramatically, causing Y/N to chuckle. "What's wrong?"

"Homework is kicking my ass," Denki yelped when he was suddenly picked up. The position change was quick, Denki being sat in Y/N's lap. "No complaints here."

Y/N set his head on Denki's shoulder. "Choose a subject, I'll help."

"I love you," Denki whined and Y/N laughed.

"I love you two, dork," Denki rested in his lap, and listened to him explain the questions, pitching in on what he thought was right so Y/N could explain what he did wrong.

Y/N was the only one to do this in a way that didn't make him feel dumb. It was hard to feel dumb while cuddling, if he was being honest. He'd thoroughly explain the questions and stop id Denki was confused by anything.

Denki often got distracted as well, but Y/N just pulled his attention back in by holding his hand or rubbing his side. But that also often failed because Denki wasn't a hard person to put to sleep. For a person literally full of energy, he could fall asleep on command.

But luckily, he stayed awake this time, and once they got through homework, he completely rested, setting all his weight on Y/N.

"What do you want to do now, Denki," Y/N asked, kissing Denki's shoulder.

"You aren't busy," Usually, Y/N had a lot going on. I mean, everybody did. Hero school, 20 classmates who might need help, patrol, everything added up quickly.

"Not today. Today, I'm all yours," Y/N assured him and he smiled.

"Then I want to get food, watch a movie and cuddle."

So the usual.

This went on every time that Y/N or Denki weren't busy. Denki could be clingy and he knew that. He also knew that Y/N vould handle it, giving him attention whenever he could. Bakugou found it gross and often made that known.

Like about 5 minutes later, Denki attached to Y/N's front as he made food.

"EW, IN PUBLIC?!"

"We're making food, not having sex Bakugou," Y/N said calmly, feeling Denki's chuckle.

"Still weird," Bakugou scoffed.

"C'mon Kacchan, you don't wanna join," Y/N snorted as Bakugou started practically throwing a fit at Denki's fluttering eyelashes.

When Bakugou went away, Denki set his chin on Y/N's chest, looking up at him. "I have a question."

"I'm listening."

"Let's say I just HAPPENED to wear a skirt in front of you. What would you do," Y/N looked down to him and blinked.

"What?"

"My flat ass in a skirt babe, your reaction," Denki now knew what it was like to dumb something down for someone.

"...I don't know," Denki pouted. "You'd look great but we already both know that," His pout turned to a smirk real quick.