Short Oneshots Pt. 1

For: Gender Neutral
Warnings: Language
Part 1 of 2

Summary: Playing Minecraft with MHA characters

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Izuku Midoriya

"You actually build like this," Y/N asked through your guy's phone call, while staring at his house. Just a big square, somehow uneven, no windows, and a single door.

"Hey, I like fighting over building," He tried to reason.

"You've been playing for years now though, how do you not know how to build beyond this," Y/N snickered.

"So you don't want to move in," He asked, faking sadness.

"If I move in, I'm decorating."

"I'll make that deal."

Katsuki Bakugou

"HOW DID YOU FUCKING DIE!?"

"THERE WAS LAVA COMING AT ME!"

"DID YOU LOSE OUR SHIT?!"

...

"Y/N!?"

"IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAD ANYTHING ANYWAY! GODDAMN," Y/N groaned.

"I GAVE YOU ALL THE DIAMONDS," HE yelled.

"AND YOU ALSO GAVE ME CRIPPLING ANXIETY SO WE'RE EVEN," They yelled back.

"Whatever," He mumbled.

Eijiro Kirishima

"Here," He spoke after a lot of silence, making Y/N jump. Y/N turned their character around and he was sitting a parrot down in front of them. "Look at my new bird."

"Awe," They chuckled. "Very cute. What's his name?"

"HER name is Torchick, thank you very much," Y/N could here the eye roll and laughed.

"I love her, absolutely adorable," Eijiro smiled at her laugh, then pulled out a piece of TNT.

"Give me all the iron or Torchick is going down."

"EIJIRO!"

Ochako Uraraka

"You suck at this," Ochako cackled as Y/N died for the 8th time, to a creeper.

"Then maybe you should go to sleep, you stubborn whore," Y/N retorted.

"Ohhh, I'm coming to murder your ungrateful ass," Ochako snickered, and Y/N saw her character come sprinting up quickly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNGRATEFUL," Y/N gasped, running away.

"You took all my shit to not die and you still died, then blame it on me," Ochako explained, laughing at Y/N's character falling in a cave. "Accept your doom."

"NEVER!"

Denki Kaminari

"And I didn't cheat at all," Y/N could hear Denki's cocky grin, while walking in his decently built house.

"I already don't believe you," Y/N said. "This better be worth it, pulling me away from my show."

"It will be, I promise," Y/N smiled at the excitement in his voice. "LOOK," He yelled, his character opening the chest.

Y/N looked at the stacks diamonds and emeralds. "Are you proud of me Y/N? Are ya, are ya?"

Y/N laughed softly. "Very proud. Promise you didn't cheat?"