Monoma X Insecure Y/N 🖤♂️

Male
1 Part
Warnings: Language

Monoma loved his boyfriend, even though he hadn't said it yet. A lot of people assumed his boyfriend was mean or just straight up an asshole, because of how tall he was, and his resting bitch face. But Monoma didn't see that.

Monoma got to see how his boyfriend treated Monoma like he was a goddamn king, and Monoma always failed to do the same for Y/N. He hated it.

Y/N loved making Monoma happy. He saw how Monoma tried to do the same and just knowing he was trying, made Y/N feel so good about himself, for some reason. Y/N didn't need to be treated the way he treated Monoma to be happy. Just Monoma being happy made Y/N feel like the luckiest man in the world.

But despite this, Y/N had his insecurities. He hated his stretch marks. Due to his quirk, he had rapid muscle growth, which gave him stretch marks. They were scattered over his biceps, hips, chest, thighs and even his back. He hated it more than anything.

One day, Y/N got out of the shower in his dorm, shirtless. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and it was an instant mood killer. He sighed and slid a hoodie on, then there was a knock at his door.

He went and opened it and smiled when he saw it was Monoma.

"Hey ba-" Y/N was quickly cut off.

"What's wrong," Monoma asked, worried.

Y/N's eyes widened a bit. How did he know? He decided to try and play it off. He didn't want to see his boyfriend worried, especially about himself.

"Nothing is wrong. Now come on. Let's lay down and watch a movie. I have sna-," Y/N was cut off once again.

"No. What's wrong? Don't lie to me," Monoma said stubbornly.

Y/N sighed and pulled his stubborn boyfriend in his room and closed the door behind him. Y/N sat on the edge of his bed.

"It's really nothing, babe. You don't need to worry about it," Y/N said, grabbing Monoma and pulled him between his legs so he could kiss his stomach.

Monoma was distracted by this for a moment, loving when his boyfriend did this. Monoma ran a hand through Y/N's hair and tugged a little so Y/N would look up at him, once he was pulled out of his short trance.

"But it's not nothing if it has you upset. Can you please tell me," Monoma asked, in a softer voice that made Y/N give in instantly.

"I just don't like my stretch marks, okay? I told you it was nothing. And it is nothing. Now can we please cuddle," Y/N was desperate to make his boyfriend give in, rubbing his hand over Monoma's thighs and kissing whatever he could.

"...what? Your stretch marks? What's wrong with them, I like them," Monoma says, matter of factly.

This statement made Y/N look up at his boyfriend.

"You... Like them," he asked, not entirely sure he heard Monoma correctly.

"Well yeah, why wouldn't I? They're hot. It shows how strong you are. Why DON'T you like them," Monoma asked, seemingly confused.

"I mean... I just... I don't know. Just the way they look. It's not a good look to me," Y/N says, now feeling stupid without a reason to not like them.

"...who gives a shit? It's not like anyone cares. I mean, you do but I guess I don't see why. They're hot and I love them, and I love you so whats the issue here," Monoma says like he didn't just confess his love for the first time ever.

Y/N looked up at him quickly.

"Did you just say you love me," Y/N asked, not wanting to mistake what he said.

"...shit, I guess I did," Monoma's face went a light shade of pink. "I said it on accident... But I mean it."

Y/N laughs softly at how his boyfriend is blushing. His mood was a complete turn around.

"I love you too," he says gently as he stands up, towering over Monoma.

Monoma stood at almost shoulder height with Y/N, Y/N being 6'5, and Monoma being 5'9. Monoma would lie if he said he didn't like this.

Monoma stared up at Y/N, who looked at him, with a very 'in love' look. Within seconds, they're kissing as Y/N picked Monoma up and lays down, laying Monoma down on him.

"I'm glad you like my stretch marks. It makes me feel much better about them. Now how about that movie," Y/N says, turning the TV on and letting Monoma get comfortable.

"I would love that," Monoma says before kissing his amazing boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might've gotten really into this chapter 😌 I loved the concept, and love the idea of Male Y/N X Monoma, where Monoma is treated how he likes to be treated, for once. Maybe I just like the idea of Monoma not being used to being treated all nice and like a prince, so is very much surprised when he finds a boyfriend who treats him like that.

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WC: 944

Next: Shigaraki