Midoriya X Craving Y/N 🖤

Gender Neutral
Warnings: Language
Part 1 of 1

Y/N and Midoriya have been dating for a about two years now. They lived together, Midoriya being a prohero, and Y/N in college.

Then living together caused them to have their free time together, which they both enjoyed a lot. It was hard to get alone time with Midoriya being the number two hero, and Y/N having classes all day, when he was actually home.

When he got back from nightly patrol, Y/N was always already in bed. But he did enjoy climbing into bed with her, and her always moving to grab onto him like a lifeline. He loved it.

Y/N woke up a few hours later, for class, and Izuku was always in a deep sleep. She never bothered him, knowing he had a long night. So she always just got ready for class and left him with a kiss on his forehead, keeping him asleep.

But one night, cramps were killing her. She couldn't sleep from how bad it was. So she sat on the couch, watching movies, waiting for her boyfriend to get home.

Izuku had an easier day on patrol. Just longer than usual. He opened the door to the apartment, surprised to see Y/N sitting awake on the couch. He thought he wasn't actually that late, since Y/N was always asleep by now.

He looked at the time. 3 AM. "Babe, what are you doing up so late," Izuku asked, seeing his bag down and standing behind Y/N, behind the couch.

Y/N looked straight up, at Izuku. "My fucking period is eating my insides."

Izuku stared at her for a few seconds until he processed it fully. "Oh. Did you start today?"

"Mhm. I'm pretty sure I'm dying," Y/N spoke like she was sure of it, making Izuku chuckle and kiss her. 

"You're not dying. You'll be okay. I promise. Are you craving anything," Izuku saw the immediate reaction in her eyes.

"Desperately. I want chocolate ice cream so bad," Y/N sounded as desperate as she looked, making Izuku laugh.

"We ran out," he asked. He could've sworn he kept some just for her.

"Yeah, like two hours ago," Y/N smiled as Izuku laughed and kissed her forehead gently.

"Wanna come with me," Izuku got his answer when Y/N turned around and clung onto him like a life line.

"I'm guessing that's a yes," hoisting Y/N higher, grabbing his keys off the table and heading out the door. 

They went to a 24/7 gas station, Y/N more than happy, riding Izuku's back as they walked through the aisles.

"Do you want more than just ice cream," Izuku asked, knowing she would crave other things later throughout the week.

"You know the answer to that, babe," Y/N said, holding onto Izuku tighter.

The blunt statement made Izuku laugh softly. "Okay then. What would you like?"

"Hm... Cupcakes. Cookies. Chips. Uh... Sushi. Ramen. Ice cream, obviously. That's it. Thank you," Y/N mumbled out, and Izuku took a quick mental note.

"Cupcakes, cookies, chips, sushi, ramen, and ice cream. I'll walk through the aisles and you point out what you want, okay," Y/N nodded, kissing Izuku's cheek.

"Thank you. I love you," Izuku smiled softly at Y/N's soft voice.

"I love you too, darling."

After you two got a lot of food you were craving, you got home and had some ice cream before he got you to sleep, along with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm back to my shorter oneshots but I highly doubt it 💀 This was a really cute idea I got from an online generator.

I obviously switched them and added some details to make it fit but it's the same main idea

I obviously switched them and added some details to make it fit but it's the same main idea.  Person A helps Person B with cravings.

Izuku would 100% help you out while on your period, change my mind.

Question: If ypu could be friends with 2 MHA characters, who would the two be?

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

If you want credit for said ideas or requests, ask for it, or it will not be given.

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

.

.

.

.

WC: 739

Next: Shoji