40 (Finale)

~The Next Day~

*knock knock*

"H- Soobinie?" Mrs. Choi was shock to see Soobin at the doorstep of her house.

"Good Morning Mrs. Choi" Soobin bowed and smiled.

"Oh why are you here?" Mrs. Choi asked with a big grin on her face.

"Uh I'm here to pick up Lia."

"Oh I see.." Her smile widen. "LIAAAA, SOOBIN'S HEREEEE!!!" She shouted.

"Yes Mom, I know." Says Lia as she went down the stairs and went to greet Soobin. "Hey" she smiled.

"Hi." Soobin smiled back showing his dimples.

Mrs. Choi was looking at both of them waiting for them to tell her something.

"Here's some iced coffee I picked up on my way here. I know how you liked drinking this in the winter."

"Thanks." Lia blushed.

"And here's hot packs for you." Soobin took out hot packs from his coat's pocket and hand it to Lia.

"Ohhh, you two are very sweet now huh? What's going on?" Mrs. Choi smiled devishly.

"Oh uhmm... You see... Well Soobin's now my boyfriend mo--"

"YESSSSS!!" Mrs. Choi screamed as she jumps up and down making Lia and Soobin looked at each other.

"Uh..."

Mrs. Choi grabbed Soobin's hands and cupped them together, "I have been waiting for this time to come. You have to promise to me one thing..."

"Yes Mrs. Choi." Soobin smiled nervously.

"You have to promise to marry my daughter and you have to give me 3 grandchildren okay?"

"Uhhhh..."

"EOMMA! We're too young for that!"

"I wasn't saying right now-"

"Aish! You're making Soobin embarrass! Soobin-ah let's go! Bye mom!!" Lia grabbed Soobin and started to leave the house.

"SOOBIN YOU PROMISE?!" Mrs. Choi shouted.

"YES! I PROMISE, MRS. CHOI!" Soobin shouted back and waved goodbye.

"Leave my mom. She always likes to embarrass me in front of people."

"It's good. She's funny." Soobin laughed.

Lia sighed, "So did you ride a taxi?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Well wanna walk to the bus station?"

"If that's what you want then sure."

---

"So about what you said to my mom, you're kidding right?" Lia asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you replied that 'you promise' to her so she would shut up right?"

"I don't break my promises."

"What?" Lia stopped her tracks and looked at Soobin.

Soobin smiled while looking back at Lia. He bent down to her level and said, "You're my one and only Lia. And I want you to be my last."

Lia blushed, "Yah! Stop joking around, it's not funny." she started to walk again.

"But what if I'm not joking?" he said and she stopped her tracks again and looked back at him.