2

Yeji's POV
Lunchtime came, the girls and I head to the cafeteria to meet TWICE sunbaes.

Nayeon Unnie waved at us as we entered the cafeteria. We approached them, and they already bought us lunch.

"Unnie, you shouldn't have" I smiled and sat beside Nayeon Unnie.

"We should have, you all are our dongsaengs, and it's our job to take care of all 5 of you"

"Thankk you Unnies" We 5 both said in unison.

"Now enjoy your lunch. Hope you like your chocolate shake Yeji. Isn't it your favorite?" Jihyo Unnie asked.

"You knew~"

"Of course we should know your favorite meals."

"Yuna loves pizza don't you Yuna?" Tzuyu Unnie asked.

"That is 100% correct"

"Ryujin, and Chaeryeong loves sweet potato, right?" Mina Unnie asked.

"Yes we do" Ryujin, and Chaeryeong chuckled.

"Well Lia loves everything, that's a fact." Dahyun said proudly.

"You're absolutely correct Unnie"

We all laughed.

And I was touch. My Unnies are the best. I'm so proud to have them as my sunbaes.

"So Yuna..." Jugyeon Unnie called.

"Hmm?" as she was munching on her pizza.

"How did it go?"

"Mmmm!!!" she swallowed her food. "Unnie! You won't believe what happened during class!"

"Oh? What happened during class?" Jugyeon Unnie eagerly asked.

"She pushed me.. With her butt!" Chaeryeong glared at Yuna, and we all laughed.

"Oh that's another thing but Unnniiee~ it's because she was about to sit beside my husband..-" Yuna gasped. "You did that on purpose didn't you!?" she turned to Chaeryeong.

"Why on earth would I do that on purpose? You know that I don't want to sit at the back, but I had to because of you!"

"Well that's your fault, you could have asked Ryujin Unnie to change sits with you"

"I don't like to sit at the back" uttered Ryujin.

"Oh well, that's not my problem anymore" Says Yuna and she shrugged her shoulders. "But guess what Jugyeon Unnie"

"What??"

"He talked to me!!!"

"Oh! Now that... That's a good start right there! Way to go Yuna" they high five each other.

"What did he say?" Chaeyoung Unnie asked curiously.

"Oh just a normal conversation of aquainting. But still HE was the first to speak up" she squealed. "Omg I manage to maintain eye contact.. I'm melting!!!"

We laughed at the maknaes reaction. She's just so cute haha

"Glad you didn't blabber something embarrassing to him." chuckled Lia.

"Haha I'm glad I didn't. If I had, I would have crawled into a rabbit hole, and never come out from it."

"I hope you do, so you wouldn't come out, and hit me again" muttered Chaeryeong.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"Hmph."

"Aish this girls are so funny" laughed Dahyun.