28

"Good Morning World!!" Yuna greeted the snowing sky.

"Good morning Yuna!" Ryujin greeted the maknae outside the dorm building.

"Morning Ryujin Unnie!! I can't believe it's snowing!"

"Wow you seem hype today! Did something happen?"

"Yes! And music club is having the performance held today!"

"Oh you're going to sing today?"

"Yes! And did I mention that Hyuka's going to play the piano as I am singing?"

"Oh really? How did that happen?"

"Well we luckily became partners!!" the maknae giggled making her unnies awe at her cuteness.

"Well good luck Yuna." Yeji smile.

"Oh and you too Unnie!!! Can't wait for your show!" Yuna cheered Yeji on.

"Okay girls, let's head to class." Lia said.

-----

As the girls went in, Lia saw Soobin sleeping which made her grin as if she had an evil plan.

She slowly walked up to him and shook him as hard as she can, "OMG SOOBIN-AH EARTHQUAKEEE!!!"

"Y-yah!!!! Stop shaking me!!" Soobin shouted and Lia stopped and laughed. "Yah what's the matter with you?"

"Haha I don't know, I just loved messing with you." she continued laughing.

"Aish. You ruined my beauty sleep!"

"Well you should be thankful. The bell was about to ring." she smiled.

"Thank you!" he said with sarcasm and glared at Lia.

The other members went to their boyfies and Yuna went to Kai to practice their performance.

Meanwhile, Yeji quietly sits on her chair. She rested her head on her palm and sighed.

Suddenly, Yeji felt a light tap on her shoulder. She looked back and saw Yohan holding a small paper bag.

"Morning!" he grinned.

"Morning Yohan" Yeji smiled.

Yohan chuckled and sat beside her, "I got something for you."

"Hmm? And that is?"

"Open it." he slide the paper bag to her desk and Yeji opened it.

"Oh... Mochi!"

"I bought them for you since my members and I went to have breakfast at a café nearby."

"Thanks!" Yeji grinned. She took one mochi and took a bite out of it.

"Mmmmm!! It's good!"

"Yeah! Hey, good luck to us this afternoon."

Yeji nodded, "Hwaiting!"

The girls noticed Yeji and Yohan together making txt notice them too.

They had worried looks on their faces and they checked on Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was looking down and tore a piece of paper into pieces.

"Hyun--"

"Don't talk to me." He cuts off Soobin and left the room.

"Yah. What's wrong with them?" Lia asked. "They've started ignoring each other already. And exchange sad faces to one another."

"That. I don't know." replied Soobin. "But between you and me, Yeonjun cried last night because of her."