1

Lia's POV
We came back from the KBS music bank and we are very exhausted but gladly we did better today.

"Yes! I can't believe we nailed the show!" says Yuna as she plopped down the couch and stretched her arms as we arrived at our dorm.

"arghh" Chaeryoung hissed as she rubs her lower back as she sats down on the couch.

I asked her, "What happened Chaeryoung?"

"Taehyun ssi accidentally bumped into me while we were heading home. He was in a rush since they were about to leave, and I hit a table" she explained.

We got the chance to have an interview with TXT today since both our groups were nominated as the hot rookies.

"Did he say sorry?" Ryujin asked.

"Of course he did, but he didn't know I was in pain. I didn't react in front of him because I didn't want him to worry."

"That was kind of you Chaeryoung, but you should let him know next time, it was his fault. Don't be too hard on yourself" says Yeji. "I'm gonna get you a cold pack"

"Yes Unnie. But don't worry, there won't be a next time" she giggled.

"What do you mean there is no next time? We're still meeting TXT in the near future" Yuna smiled creepily.

"What's with that smile Yuna?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow.

"I get it" I chuckled. "I guess our little Yuna here got herself interested with someone from txt" I smirked, and she smiled more signing that I was correct.

"Yah Yuna!" Ryujin reacted.

"Interested?" Yeji came back with a cold pack for Chaeryoung, and gave it to her while she sat down. "Yuna? Aren't you a little bit young to be interested with a guy?"

"Oh come on Unnie, girls younger than me already are even in a relationship. don't blame me if he's really a cutie pie" Yuna placed both her hands on her cheek.

"Haha Yuna, it's Kai ssi isn't it?" Chaeryoung laughed.

"Yah, how could you guess that easily?"

"I caught you staring at him during the show" giggled Chaeryoung.

"Was I that obvious?" she asked nervously.

"Well... Not too much for him to notice"

"Oh boy, what a relief"

"Yuna?" Yeji called.

"Oh come on Unnie. I'm just admiring him, what's so wrong about that?"

"I'm sure there is nothing wrong. Yeji is just very protective of you, you're our maknae after all" I said.

*ding dong*

I went to open the door, and it was manager nim.

"Oh, Good Evening Manager nim" I bowed.

"Good Eve Lia, are your members in?"

"Yeah they're all at the living room"