9

Chaeryeong's POV
  It's already 11am in the morning. I've spent the entire morning being with Taehyun and Baby Yoobin.

I kinda like the kid. He's too cute. 😖

I have to admit.. I don't know if this is only an infatuation, or am I really having feelings for Taehyun. Because everytime I'm with him, there is this feeling inside of me that only appears when he's around.

But sometimes, I always feel like having feelings for Taehyun is wrong. And me, myself doesn't like to make enemies. And I don't want Chaerin to hate me because I don't want her to be my rival. I don't want anybody to be my rival.

"Chaeryeong?" Taehyun called which snapped me back to reality.

"Yes?"

"Eomma, wanna go grab a snack? I'm hungry" says poor little Yoobin while rubbing his belly.

"Alright. What do you want to eat?" I asked him while I hold his right hand, and Taehyun with his left.

Ryujin's POV
  "Is it just me? Or does Taehyun and Chaeryeong look cute together?" I uttered while I look at the family going inside the mansion.

"I agree with you." Chuckled Beomgyu while he kept pushing the swing for Baby Chaeri. "Does Chaeryeong like Taehyun?"

"Who knows?" I shrugged my shoulders. "The girl just won't admit it. Isn't he in a relationship?"

"Huh? With who?"

"Well with the girl he hangs out a lot"

"You mean Chaerin? No. Their parents were close that's how the two met and became very close but I don't think he looks at her in that kind of way."

"Oh, I see. Then what about you?" I suddenly asked.

"What about me?"

"Well looking back at the day when we studied together, I did recieve death glares from a blondie who took you away."

"Oh Remi? I don't actually think of her that way."

"How then did you two meet?"

"She and I were classmates during middle school, and eventually she hangs out with me quite a lot now that we are idols. But I don't seem to mind" I just nodded to what he had explained to me.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" he suddenly asked.

"W-what?" I avoided looking at him.

Wait why am I feeling nervous? The hell Ryujin!?

"You stuttered" he smiled.

"No! Sttop why would I be jealous?"

"Then why would you be asking?"

"You're my friend. Of course I have to know your relationship with other people. I'm your friend so I would tell you if I'm dating somebody."

"Mmm. Then are you?"

"I didn't tell you so obviously no." I said, and he just smirked.

"Eomma and Appa should not be dating anyone but each other. That's called cheating." Chaeri spoked which shocked both me, and Beomgyu. "Promise me Eomma, Appa you two will be married when you two are ready okay? Or else Chaeri will cry, and I won't forgive the both of you"

I blushed, and Beomgyu and I looked at each other awkwardly.

"Okay??" Chaeri looked at me.

"Okay" I answered.