30

*ding dong*

"Yeonjun-ah omg, how are you?" Mrs. Choi greeted Yeonjun who is here to pick up Yeji.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Choi. How about you?"

"Still doing good. Soo... I heard that you are now my Yeji's boyfriend ey?" she smirked while she leaned on the door.

Yeonjun nervously scratched his nape, "Uh.. Yeah about that I--"

"Oh don't get nervous." Mrs. Choi laughed, "I'm not mad at you. I'm actually very happy that you became her boyfriend."

"Wait really?"

"You're the only boy I wanted for my daughter, Thank God my wish came true." she said.

Yeonjun nervously chuckled, "I-it's good to hear that you're okay with me."

"Oh of course! Yeji is very lucky to have you as her man. You two should continue to love each other alright? I want to see my grandchildren."

"Uh what?"

"Mom!" Yeji went down the stairs, "Yah! What did you say to Yeonjun?" she glared at her mom.

"Nothing, sweetheart." her mom smirked.

"Hey Yeji." Yeonjun greeted with a smile.

"Hi Yeonjun" she shyly smiled.

"Let me get your bags for you." Yeonjun entered and grabbed Yeji's bag for her.

"Uh mom, I don't know where all my swimsuits went, have you seen them?"

"Oh don't worry dear. I already packed them for you. It's in your bag. I just placed them just now when you were taking a bath."

"Oh really? Well thanks mom."

"Anytime sweetie. Now enjoy your vacation" Yeji and her mom shared a hug. "Yeonjun?"

"Yes?"

"Take good care of my daughter"

"Oh don't worry, I will."

"Good. Have fun dear."

"Sure will Mom. Goodbye!!"

-

"What did my mom say to you?" Yeji asked.

"Err.. Something about grandchildren"

"She what?!"

Yeonjun chuckled, "Calm down. She just wanted to make sure that I'm being serious with you."

"Are you?" she teased.

"Want me to prove it to you?" Yeonjun smirked and leaned in.

"Okay, okay! You proved it now." Yeji stopped him from kissing her.

"Yahhhh~ just a peck" Yeonjun whined.

"We'll be late!" she laughed.

"Fine. But you owe me a kiss."

-----

In the airplane...

Yuna, Chaeryeong and Lia are seating next to each other while Yeji is sitting with Hyunjin, and Ryujin with Felix.

Since Yeji and Ryujin are already close with Hyunjin and Felix, they were comfortable talking with each other but their boyfriends were not.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were both checking up on how their girlfriends were doing across the room and it seems like they were having fun chatting with other boys.