24

It's pass 10am and Txt went back to their school dorms since Itzy has to stay and watch over Chaeryeong.

"Hyung.." HueningKai called.

"Hmm??" Yeonjun replied.

"If Itzy comes back for school tomorrow, then who'll take care of Noona?"

"That's a good question." Yeonjun said and he turned to Beomgyu, "Yah Beomgyu."

"Jinjja~~" he chuckled.

"Yah!!"

"Aniya~~"

"YAH!"

"WAE!?" Beomgyu shouted back.

"Why the hell aren't you listening?"

"I'm talking with my girlfriend, the hell do you want?!"

"Aish... Can you ask her who'd take care of Chaeryeong when they leave for school tomorrow?"

"Arasseo. Yah Ryu~~ hihi who's going to take care of Chaeryeong when you girls leave for school tomorrow?"

"Aish... He's always on his phone everynight talking to his girlfriend." Says Yeonjun.

"Why? Jealous hyung?" teased HueningKai.

"What!? Why would I be jealous?"

"Because you don't have someone to have late-night talks with?"

"No."

"She said, they'll have to think about it" says Beomgyu, "Now stop bothering me! Now where are we Ryu~~ hihi"

"Aww come on! When are you going to make a move on Yeji Noona??"

"Yah-"

"And don't you say anything else. You both made out and slept together. Why can't you both be a couple?"

"Yeji doesn't even likes me."

"How can you tell?"

"I mean... Just look at how she talks comfortably with Yohan and always is cold and savage towards me."

HueningKai chuckled after what he heard.

"Why the hell you laughing?"

"Seriously Hyung? You don't get it do you?"

"Get what?"

"Beomgyu Hyung" HueningKai called.

"Jalga~~~" Beomgyu puts down his phone. "What?"

"Come down here."

Beomgyu head down and sat on the sofa with them.

"You have experience with the love department so why don't you share some to Yeonjun Hyung"

"Why? What happened?"

"He's saying that Yeji Noona might not feel the same way towards him because she acts cold and savage towards him despite the fact that they slept together."

Beomgyu laughed, "You sure about that?"

"Just tell me what!!"

"Obviously she likes you. But... She's hiding her emotions from you"

"How does that work?"

"Well... From my observation, the way Yeji Noona is being cold and savage to you is her way of hiding her feelings for you. Think about it, you both slept together... You even left a mark on her... Hihihi" HueningKai and Beomgyu laughed.

"Yah!!

"Okay so anyways, when you're in serious situations she suddenly becomes sweet towards you. So it's as if she didn't realize that she's showing you her feelings. The way you both cuddled up in the theatre and at her house."