32

With BeomRyu...

"I agree to this since your girlfriend wants to have naughty time with Taehyun." Beomgyu said while he entered the room.

Ryujin laughed, "You thought of the same thing that I did."

"Well... Since I'm here..." he plopped down on the bed, "Mind explaining why you're hanging out with Felix?"

"One, he's my friend. We've been close since Trainee days. And two, you jelly again?" Ryujin smirked.

"Heck Yeah I'm jelly! Why?!"

Ryujin laughed, "Yah.. I can talk to your hyungs but I can't talk to the boys I'm closed with?"

"I trust my hyungs. Besides, they've liked one of your members too so there is no problem with them talking with you"

"Yeah? Well Felix got someone already. Why you being all jelly over small stuff?"

"Well he can fall for you!"

"Well I can fall for your hyungs!"

Beomgyu sat up and pout.

Ryujin chuckled, "You know what? I think you're just making this as an excuse" she stood up and walked up to Beomgyu.

"Excuse for what?"

Ryujin smirked and sat on his lap while facing him.

"Y-yah!" Beomgyu blushed.

"Excuse for this." Ryujin cupped his left cheek and pressed her lips onto his.

Of course Beomgyu wants to kiss his girlfriend. He wanted to kiss her as a punishment for hanging out with Felix but in the end, he got that punishment for not being straight forward. 😏

-

Back with SooLia...

Lia gathered up her courage after changing into her pj's and head out of the bathroom.

There she saw Soobin sitting on her bed.

"Yah. That's my bed." she said without looking at him.

"I know.. Come here." he said calmly.

"What?"

'was he not bothered at all?' she thought.

She walked towards Soobin.

"Sit down and have your back face me."

Lia raised an eyebrow but still did what he said.

Soobin grabbed a towel, and started drying Lia's hair. Lia was surprised but she didn't bother asking why he wanted to dry her hair for her.

Soobin cleared his throat and started to talk, "So uhm--"

"What you just saw... It was just an illusion" Lia stupidly answered.

"What?"

"Nevermind." she hit her forehead for being stupid.

'darn it Lia! Such a lame excuse.'

Soobin chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling?!"

"Nothing." he smiled. "Look, let's just keep that a secret okay? I can't deny the fact that I did see."

Lia widened her eyes and blushed.

"Okay?" Soobin repeated.

Lia nodded in response. "But next time, make sure I hear you enter the room."