13

~2 weeks later~

Everything was going well, I guess?

Taehyun and Chaeryeong were still having swimming lessons and they also hang out often, forgetting about the kiss.

Ryujin, she's been hanging out with Eunsang a lot. She's now closer with Eunsang than Beomgyu since Beomgyu also has been sticking with Remi alot.

Yuna still trying to win HueningKai's heart who has been busy with music lately.

Yeji and Yohan began to be more close than usual, while Yeonjun sometimes finds way to hang out with Yeji.

And lastly, Soobin and Lia. Still the same but today is the final result for the quiz Lia has been studying for a very long time.

"---the last person who's got an ace on the quiz is..."

"Please be me, please be me. Please... Please... I've been studying hard😣😣" Lia mumbled while crossing her fingers.

"Choi Jisu!"

Lia's eyes widened, "That's me!!" she shakes HanGyul.

"Good for you!" HanGyul claps his hands for her.

"OMG seonsaengnim please this is not a joke" she stood up, and went to recieve her paper.

"It's not. Congrats Jisu, I believe you were studying so hard just to ace this quiz"

"I was. Thank you" she bowed as she recieved her paper.

"And that also means Soobin did his job too."

"Does that mean I don't get to study with Soobin anymore?"

"Yes. But don't be sad--"

"FINALLY!" Lia shouted which shocked her classmates, and Mr. Wang. "Thank you, Thank you, Mr. Wang" she continously bowed to the teacher while she head backs to her seat.

"Someone's happy" Uttered HanGyul.

"And that is me." she said. "Now I'm finally free." She turned to Soobin who was looking at her weirdly and she stuck her tongue out to him.

-----

~another 2 weeks later~

"Yeji Unnie" Ryujin called.

"Hmm?"

"Were you inform that it's Yeonjun Oppa's birthday today?"

"Yeah I know. He texted me"

"Seriously?" Ryujin laughed.

Yeji opened the message on her phone, and showed it to Ryujin.

💩Choi Daniel💩

Good Morning Sleeping Beauty😘 aren't you gonna greet the birthday boy?

You're too Cringy. Happy Birthday anyway. 🎉
Aren't you gonna have a party?

I'm too old in having one. I'm just going to spend the day with my members. Unless, you wanna celebrate my birthday with me😊 just the two of us? 😏

Goodbye.

R

yujin laughed while reading their conversation, "You're so cold. It's his birthday you know."

"Yeah. He could just spend his day with his boys."

"Well, Yohan invited me to the club tonight."