10

~nighttime~

"Unnie... Are you really okay?" Yuna asked Chaeryeong who just came out of the bathroom worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Chaeryeong replied softly.

"Is it true that you really fell into the lake?"

'If Chaerin is that violent, then who knows what she'll do to me next when I admit the truth' Chaeryeong thought sadly.

"Yes, I'm so clumsy." she forced a laugh, and went to her bed and continued her homework.

Lia who was eating chocolate and Yuna who was removing her make up looked at each other worriedly.

*ding*

Chaeryeong's phone vibrated.

Tomorrow, after class we don't have club meetings. Meet me at the pool.

~Taehyun

Chaeryeong smiled when she read the message.

-----

After class..

Chaeryeong went to the pool area, and saw Taehyun sitting on the edge of the pool in his swimming trunks.

"Taehyun?"

"Oh you're here." he smiled, and offered a hand.

"I can't do that." Chaeryeong took one step back.

"Just trust me." he said.

Chaeryeong nodded, and removed her shoes. She took Taehyun's hand and sat beside him and placed her feet in the water.

"Why did you call me here for?"

"I understand if you don't want to tell me your secret about your trauma but seeing you yesterday had me worried. Chaeryeong, let me teach you how to swim."

"What?"

"Do you trust me?"

"I do trust you but I'm--"

"Then go change... I'll wait for you. Just don't take too much of your time." Taehyun smiled.

Chaeryeong smiled back, and stood up and went to the changing room.

'Is he really going to teach me? Omo, omo! Eotteoghe!??' Chaeryeong blushed 😖😖

She wore their school's swimsuit which is a navy blue one piece swimsuit, and head out of the room.

"Is it really appropriate to wear this where in fact it's only me and him?" Chaeryeong mumbled to herself and she blushed more.

Looking at how hot Taehyun was in his swimming trunks, Chaeryeong was as red as a teacher's lipstick right now.

'What are you thinking Chaeryeong!' she thought.

While standing there looking like a statue, Taehyun finally noticed her.

"Are you okay?" Taehyun chuckled. "What are you ashamed of?"