31

The whole day, everyone enjoyed swimming at the beach and doing water activities.

Beomgyu even dared to go water skiing, which he did but made Ryujin laugh the entire time because of how funny he looked while doing it.

Yuna was spending the day with Dohyon while HueningKai tries to find out why she acted like this so suddenly and he serves as a third wheel to his hyungs while doing so.

Lia was chasing Soobin while scaring him with a hermit crab that she found on the shore.

Yeonjun is playing volleyball with Yeji, Lisa, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jennie, Jin and Jisoo.

And Taehyun is pushing his girlfriend on the swing with his hyung, Jimin and his girlfriend Rosie.

---

Nighttime came, and everyone was still having a blast while some are drinking at the tiki bar.

Yeji was at the tiki bar drinking some tropical drink while watching her boyfriend sing on the stage with his BTS' sunbaes.

"Hey Yeji!" she turned around and saw Hyunjin waving at her.

"Oh hey Hyunjin!"

"You alone?"

"Well yeah... Yeonjun's having fun over there" she pointed at the stage.

"Oh... Would you mind some company?"

"Sure!" she smiled.

"So...."

As Yeji and Hyunjin were talking, Yeonjun just finished his song. He looked at where Yeji was and his smile turned into a frown.

He called Beomgyu out to take his place on stage and he gladly accepted it and started singing.

Yeonjun head down the stage and approached his girlfriend.

"Yeji!" he called.

"Oh Yeonjun! Are you done?"

"Yeah I'm done! What's he doing here?" he muttered.

"Hey Yeonjun!" Hyunjin greeted him with a smile.

"Yeah hey." he faked a smile and sat beside Yeji while Yeji kept on chatting with Hyunjin, completely ignoring Yeonjun.

Yeonjun ordered a glass of wine and kept glaring at the both of them.

"Tsk. Looks like I'm the third wheel now." he smirked.

-

Chaeryeong and Yuna were playing limbo with the other maknaes of the other groups. Taehyun and HueningKai of course were there.

"How low can you go~ how low can you go~" they cheered as Yuna tried her best to beat the game. Which of course she did.

"My turn!!" Volunteered Chaeryeong.

They adjusted the pole a bit lower than before and Chaeryeong went for it.

She bend her body as low as she can and she succeeded but she slipped after.

Before her back could hit the sand, a hand saved her.

"Careful." Junho smiled.

"Oh Junho hey." she greeted and stood up. "Thanks for the catch"

"I didn't think you were that flexible." he said.

"I was surprised myself." she giggled.

"Wanna go grab a drink?"