27

A month passed and everyone seems to be in good terms.

Well maybe...

Yeji and Yohan just finished doing their routine and performance and are ready for tomorrow.

"I'm tired." says Yeji as she sits down on the bench.

Yohan handed her a bottled water and she gladly accepted it.

"So.. Wanna have lunch together?" Yohan suddenly asked.

"Yeah sure. Why not? Then we could practice again after we're done eating."

"Great."

They took off their skates and went to the locker rooms to change.

While Yeji was changing, someone suddenly slammed her locker door in front of her making her flinch.

"Woah you scared me there, Jiwon. What's up?" She smiled.

Jiwon glared at her, "Don't what's up me!"

"Oh... Is something wrong? You seem mad."

"Oh I'm not mad." she leaned against the lockers and crossed her arms, "I'm pissed. Of you!"

"Me? What did I do? We barely even talk--"

"You are a two timing slut!" she pointed at Yeji.

Yeji glared at her, "Isn't that what your member, Remi just said to Ryujin?"

"The both of you are the same."

"Excuse me? What makes you think I'm a two timer? And who the hell are the boys are you referring to?"

"Yeonjun and Yohan!"

"Yeonjun an-- what? They both are my friends!"

"Oh come on! I know you have feelings for one of them. You can't lie to me!"

"What's your proof?"

"You don't need proof. Now tell me.. Is it  Yeonjun or is it Yohan? Choose your pick"

"No one. They're just--"

"I know it's Yeonjun." Jiwon smirked. "Aish, you really that shy to confess your feelings for him?"

"H-how do you know?"

"It's obvious Yeji." she laughed, "But sad to say, Yeonjun doesn't like you."

"I-I know that."

"Hmm?? Well I saw Yeonjun hanging out with a girl recently. He hangs out with her every night. He sneaks out just to meet her."

"Y-you shouldn't be telling me this. I don't care about that."

"Oh sorry haha. I just wanted you to know that's all. You should know."

Yeji just stood there and bit her lip. She doesn't know how else to react. She doesn't want to act weak in front of Jiwon.

Jiwon laughed, "You're so pathetic. Well toodles!" she left.

Yeji sat down on the benches, and looked down. She sighed and a tear came out from her eye.

"What? Why am I crying." she laughed and wipe her tear off. "It's okay Yeji. You didn't assume that Yeonjun likes you too right? Right. You didn't"

More tears then came out of her eyes.

"Yah! Hwang Yeji stop crying!" she tried to wipe them all off. "He's just Choi Yeonjun. He's not that special."

*knock knock* "Yeji-yah you done?" Yohan knocked on the locker room.

"Oh. In a minute!!" Yeji placed her worn clothes in the locker and head out to meet Yohan.