6

"Eyy, look who's back from his date. How'd it go Hyung?" says Beomgyu to the happy man that just came in the room, Choi Yeonjun.

"It was amazing! She's amazing" he said while he plopped down on the sofa. "And she's funny too" he laughed.

"In what way?" Soobin asked.

"Well, she said nothing scares her but when a clown jumped at her, she cried like a 4 year old"

"Haha don't tell me YOU were the scaredy cat at first" Taehyun chuckled.

"N-No. I was brave like superman." he looked away. "By the way, where's the maknae?"

"Buying soda."

-----

After buying soda from the vending machine, HueningKai decided to head back to their dorm.

As he was walking late at night, he saw two familiar people nearby.

When he observed closely, he saw Yuna with Dohyon.

"Where have they been in this time of night?"

As the two were closing in, Yuna saw the boy.

"Oh, Oppa!" Yuna happily approached HueningKai followed by Dohyon at her back. "Annyeong!"

"Annyeong Yuna." Kai smiled. "What's up with you in this hour?"

"Oh, Dohyon and I grabbed Mcdonalds for dinner."

"Hey Kai." Dohyon greeted.

"Hey."

"Why are outside Oppa?" Yuna asked.

"Just buying soda. Want one?" Kai offered a soda to Yuna, and she gladly accepted it.

"Thank you." she grinned.

'cute' he thought.

"Well you two better go back to your dorms. It's getting pretty late. I'll see you both at class tomorrow."

"Alright, Bye Oppa! Let's go?"

"Yah, you're calling him Oppa now?" asked Dohyon.

"Well he is older than me."

"Why won't you call me Oppa?"

"Yah" she playfully smack his arm. "You're younger than me you know." she laughed.

"Fine. Then I'll call you Noona."

"Whatever. Haha. Then I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for the treat."

"Anytime. Jalja"

-----

When Yuna head back to her dorm, she was surprised to see Yeji, and Ryujin at her dorm.

"Unnies! Hi" she cheerfully skipped to her bed.

"So... How was Mcdonalds with Dohyon?" Yeji asked.

"It was fine- how did you know?"

"Yeonjun and I saw both of you in Mcdonalds today."

"Oh I- wait~ did you say you were with Yeonjun Oppa?" she started teasing.

"Oh come on, don't make such a big deal about it."

"Where did you both go~~~??"

"He took me to the amusement park"

"I know where this is going~"

"Aish this maknae."

"Hehe. Ryujin Unnie, what did you do today?"